Full Bryce 7 Pro version

stephen_hopperstephen_hopper Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi to all

:)

I recently downloaded Bryce 7 PLE and like it very much. How do I get Bryce 7 Pro version with all the new features, such as the Instancing Lab and whatnot?

Kind regards,

Steve

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited June 2012

Actually the Bryce PLE download is the same as the Bryce 7 Pro download. It is the serial number that unlocks the features that were not avalialbe in the PLE version.

You will find a serial number in this thread http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/115/, in the fiirst post.

However if you do go to the link that Ian has given you and redownload, you should find you have some additional files.

Do take note though that reinstalling Bryce does wipe out any presets etc that you may have added yourself when playing around with the PLE, so my advice is to not reinstall the main prgram file, just change the serial number, and only install any added content that come with the Bryce 7 Pro download.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • stephen_hopperstephen_hopper Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Ian and Chohole,

:)

Many thanks for your kind help and advice. I'm pleased to say I now have Bryce 7 Pro up and running on my computer.

Oh, and I'm aware I jumped into the forum with a question, without having introduced myself. I will do so shortly.

Again, thank you so much.

Kind regards,

Steve

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Just a test to see if I can post

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

I was unable to post in another topic and it was not closed, so I guess it is screwed up.

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

Ian and Chohole, :) Many thanks for your kind help and advice. I'm pleased to say I now have Bryce 7 Pro up and running on my computer. Oh, and I'm aware I jumped into the forum with a question, without having introduced myself. I will do so shortly. Again, thank you so much. Kind regards, Steve

No problem, everyone here is pretty friendly. Have fun with the software :-)