DAZ - Sort By Date (and other) options, please!

edited December 1969 in The Commons

It would be incredibly helpful if you had a SORT BY DATE option on the ITEMIZED ORDER HISTORY -- and a search function, as well.

I'm not always at the computer on which I do my 3D work, so I often buy DAZ products (and use sales) for items I think I'll need later. If -- as often happens -- I'm not at the computer where I keep my runtime for a couple of weeks, it becomes a _real pain_ to find the item's I've bought, reset, and download them under the current system.

The old system worked better in this regard.

And plowing through 1500 DAZ-bought items in alphabetical order is an annoying process.

So, please, add some sorting and searching options to your "upgrade."

Thanks.

-- Steve

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Not going to happen...

All those features were to be part of the so far 'vaporware' of a content downloader...and basically until then we are stuck with no options, unless you can run Taozen's scripts (which I can't as I don't use Windows and I can't get them to work under WINE...)

Personally, if the content downloader/manager weren't ready to roll at the time of the store revision, then they should have put all the account management features from the old system on the new one...

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,732
    edited December 2012

mjc1016 said:
    Not going to happen...

All those features were to be part of the so far 'vaporware' of a content downloader...and basically until then we are stuck with no options, unless you can run Taozen's scripts (which I can't as I don't use Windows and I can't get them to work under WINE...)

They work with CrossOver:

http://www.codeweavers.com/products/

but if you don't need CrossOver for anything else it's probably not worth paying those $40-60 it costs.

Post edited by Taoz on
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Taozen said:
    mjc1016 said:
    Not going to happen...

They work with CrossOver:

http://www.codeweavers.com/products/

but if you don't need CrossOver for anything else it's probably not worth paying those $40-60 it costs.

Yes, they should work in vanilla WINE, if they work in Crossover...but I can't get them to work. I'll try again, after the system upgrade I'm doing...it could just be something odd with my WINE install (not the first time for that).

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    Not to toot too much, but if you use the http://3dwishlist.com Firefox plugin/user script, then you can reset items you've bought right from the product pages.

I built it because I also use a Mac (without Crossover) and can't use Taozens excellent tools. Plus I prefer in-browser on-item-page notifications and reset capabilities.

I also added wishlisted item discount notification emails this weekend. :) (That was fun!)

-- Morgan