Genesis Man without Nipples

WolpiWolpi Posts: 323
edited December 1969 in New Users

When I start with Jeremy (Genesis Man) he appears with his acceptable skintexture - but without nipples. And in his case I find no option to activate them in the sidebar. He looks so nude without them. :coolmad:

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The Jeremy texture only comes with NO gens, that includes nips. In your Surfaces Tab select Nipples and in the Diffuse set the MAP to none and then edit any color in you like. It will take some time to get what you like but it can be done. Also edit the the other settings for Nips in Surfaces until you get something you are happy with.

• WolpiWolpi Posts: 323
    edited December 1969

I'm astonished they didn't give him a pair even the rest is quite nice elaborated. Can I import them from an other character?

edited December 1969

If you have ANY other skin Textures then just use that texture. Most will have the Nips on them. Look in Materials, Masculine and in Skin for any that you might have. Only the NO Gen versions do not have Nips.

I hope this helps you.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Wolpi said:
    I'm astonished they didn't give him a pair even the rest is quite nice elaborated. Can I import them from an other character?

Don't be too astonished, over that, because there are a lot more oddities on that topic around here.

Read the 'sticky' topic on dealing with nudity in posted images...to sum that one up If it can be covered by a bathing suit, then it must be covered.

• WolpiWolpi Posts: 323
    edited December 1969

:roll:

edited December 1969

mjc1016 said:
    Wolpi said:

Don't be too astonished, over that, because there are a lot more oddities on that topic around here.

Read the 'sticky' topic on dealing with nudity in posted images...to sum that one up If it can be covered by a bathing suit, then it must be covered.Nips only apply to females in the TOS. Not Males... Think of Daz3D Forums as PG only not PG13.