Easy way to load an unmodified Genesis?

kurthurtkurthurt Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

I have multiple morphs installed for genesis, and one might be causing a (shaping) problem. Is there an easy way to load the default, basic, unmodified genesis figure without the add-on morphs and sliders??

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

kurthurt said:
    I have multiple morphs installed for genesis, and one might be causing a (shaping) problem. Is there an easy way to load the default, basic, unmodified genesis figure without the add-on morphs and sliders??

What does the problem look like...there are couple well known freebie morphs that inadvertently load with the value set to 1 (100%)...

A quick way to check is to load Genesis and then use the Zero Figure option (Parameters, upper corner lined paper with down arrow, Zero). The offending morph should be 'bold' after doing that, at least in the value slot...the zero should be a bright white. You'll have to have Genesis selected and then use the All setting in Parameters and scroll through the list. When you find the offending one you can remove or edit it...

• kurthurtkurthurt Posts: 0
    edited December 2012

the problem is in the crotch area. Please try with your genesis figure: bend both legs 90 degrees to the front (at the hip) and then look at gensis' bottom. in the middle of the crotch - between the genital area and what would be the anus, there's a big drop-off on my figure., and that problem is amplified if the character is wearing shorts or underwear. I'm trying to determine whether it's one of my installed morphs causing it.

I tried zeroing the figure as described above, genital morphs don't seem to add or remove this drop-off.

Post edited by kurthurt on
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

I think the area you are talking about is one of the 'problem areas' and just has messed up bending...

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526
    edited December 2012

so if you have installed some MCM or JCM , then it work genesis, you can check it,

the actual hidden morph which work jenesis must be reffered genesis root, I think,,
    just select genesis with keep bending in scene tab, and when you bend genesis,
    go to parameter tab, then "Show hidden properties" first, by parameter tab option menu
    (bar and small arrow small squear icon, you can see top edge corner on parameter pane)

and check currently used.

you may better with check character morph ,
    because, they sometimes original mcm which reffered to the character morph..
    so the problem may happen, when you only use the character morph and bend.

but I think, as mjc1016 said,, it is usually problem areas, even though you remove some mcm or jcm,,
    :roll:

so I decide, now whenever I feel problem, just make simple morph (with no ERC) and apply it,
    for the scene only ^^; though it can be useful only for the character and for the poze,,

hidden.JPG
    709 x 769 - 94K
    Post edited by kitakoredaz on