finding products by artist in purchased item list

davesodaveso Posts: 6,463
edited December 1969 in The Commons

is there any way to sort yur itemized purchase list?
what a mess if not....

Comments

• estheresther Posts: 608
    edited December 1969

taozen has an indispensable product that can search but I don't think it can order by date of purchase.
    Love esther

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,463
    edited December 1969

Where is that found?

edited December 1969

http://taosoft.dk/software/daztools/

If you are on mac let me know and i"ll tell you how to do it.

edited December 1969

awesome..thanks :)
    i'll give it a try

edited December 1969

I've been out of DAZ for quite awhile. the place has changed a lot..and not really for the good from what I've seen so far. Even the forums seem empty or something

edited December 1969

it has become really hard work to buy stuff, and most people here use DS and not poser.
    Love esther

edited December 1969

i have the newest and reall should try to use it..or learn it..when i try , i always go back to Poser. It just feels so good in my hands :)
    Thanks again
    Peace

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,601
    edited December 1969

esther said:
    it has become really hard work to buy stuff, and most people here use DS and not poser.
    Love esther

Seriously?! It hasn't been any harder for me, I see something i want, place in the cart, checkout, then download.... what am I missing?

If anything, it has been more accommodating as of late for poser users with DSON. i use both, but DS4,5's ease of use, features and speed of workflow makes me want to use poser less and less, but I guess it really comes down to what render engine you use.

While i really don't have any issues finding items in my products, I do agree that being able to sort like it used to be would be beneficial.

edited December 1969

really? I find something on sale, think it costs X, and find it costs Y because of some small print. I put something in my cart and get no message I have bought it before. without historymanager I couldn't search all my many previous things to see what I had bought before or not. some of the file names changed so I will never find out if I bought it twice.
    The link for all the dson compatible products have disappeared.
    and this is just a few of my problems.

edited December 1969

oh and I have missed out on using my plat coupon several times because it is no longer automatic.

edited December 1969

i saw an older product that i was eyeballing a long time ago and added it to my cart tonight. then thought..wonder if I have purchased that before? That's what caused me to ask this question :)

edited December 1969

and that download mess is really bad..at least i only had PC items before. now there seems to be a bnch for every product. I've been resetting my downloads..yikes

and i have 30 pages even when i use 50 items per page...and i haven;t purchased hardly anything in the last couple of years.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Well, just as a heads up. New site, new software, all the features of the old site have not been incorporated yet but they are being worked on. Please give the people at Daz3D sometime to fix all the details that we all wish were working.

edited December 2012

I doubt that the new site will ever be able to pick up on my previous old purchases and I have a ton of content from here over the years. But time will tell. In the meantime it is hardwork.
    to even tell which of my genesis things are dson compatible and which need redownloading and which need converting by me is very hard. I haven't had word that they are ever going to convert all of them. maybe they won't.
    Love esther

Post edited by esther on