Can't find the Private Messages

helgashelgas Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I tried to check my PMs but I can't find where they are hiding. I have the feeling I saw them once under "Account" but they seem to have disappeared again.

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,422
    edited June 2012

PM's are in the black bar going across the screen

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • helgashelgas Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    PM's are in the black bar going across the screen

Thank you. Found it.

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

You do have to be in the forums to see that (you won't see anything if you're in the store), AND when you get a PM, the email will just link you to the main page at Daz, rather than to the PM (not sure if that's been reported through the bug system yet - I hate to put it in if it's already there). Be aware that you have to then remember to go to the forum.

• helgashelgas Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

You do have to be in the forums to see that (you won't see anything if you're in the store), AND when you get a PM, the email will just link you to the main page at Daz, rather than to the PM (not sure if that's been reported through the bug system yet - I hate to put it in if it's already there). Be aware that you have to then remember to go to the forum.

Thank you Alisa for this wonderfully detailed explanation. You know, the funny thing was, that it did show up under My Account under very specific circumstances. Since I never did write down the sequence of events to arrive at "Private Messages" I was only able to ttrigger it again by accident. It was the last line in "My Account" that suddenly changed to "Private Messages". Go figure.

I did not report it and I am not going to do it. I am so tired of DAZ and this funky website. I already know the answer I will get.

Clear your Cache and Cookies and your problem is solved. This happens on your end and not every member has this problem. I am done with this stupidity. I only logged in to say thank you for taking the time to answer.

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

{{HUG}}