Ho Ho Holy moly it's a Sea Beast! [Commercial]

AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024
edited December 2016 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Bringing holiday cheer to longshoreman and fisherman this season is the Sea Beast. A jolly sea creature spreading joy and a little fear where ever he roams.

He is fully trained to bend side to side, up and down and twist, and bites only on command. Great for a fish bowls or backyard swimming pools, but grows to fit the environment, so watch out if he get to open waters. Happy Holidays to fisherman everywhere!

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Oh my gosh he is gorgeous! She? He?  Whatever he's a perfect undersea addition!

• AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024

Quick note, The jaw originally was opened and closed by morphs but was updated to have it's own bone and open dial. The morphs are no longer there as they were no longer needed. The new pop up is seen here. Sorry for any confusion. I did add fin morphs though, also not mentioned in the other pop up.

Pop5.jpg
    3499 x 2316 - 2M
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Awesome! He is now residing in my runtime and happily awaiting a stray mermaid to swim by...

• Love him! Stunning!

• Sweet

• Darn! Now I have to give you money! Lol. Looks great!
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,769
    Darn! Now I have to give you money! Lol. Looks great!

Need to find some money to give you.  Lol!  He is adorable.

• Bought, I want to make a white texture for Captain Ahab to chase.

White would be fun! I should do a Kaiju, Pacific Rim texture set. That might be cool.

• Yes, that would be a fun add-on.

• amazing ! great set

• Personally will never need a sea monster (famous last words...), but the promo image with the mini sub is absolutely AWESOME!

• I hope you also make fantasy or monster characters like the boogeyman or like josh crockett's works :)

• I hope you also make fantasy or monster characters like the boogeyman or like josh crockett's works :)

Well, I'll take that as a compliment... I think lol

Have you looked at The AntFarms store? http://www.daz3d.com/the-antfarm

Not sure what you mean by "fantasy and monster" characters, but AntFarm makes tons of that stuff... and quite awesomely I might add :)

If you're referring to G3 morphs specifically, RawArt has a huge line of G3 characters as well as myself.

I do appreciate the compliment, but I encourage you to take a look around the store a little more, you may be surprised at the amazing array of figures available already

Best,

Josh

Thanks Josh! Great work by the way, top notch creepy.

• unknownmystery445unknownmystery445 Posts: 414
    edited January 2017

I hope you also make fantasy or monster characters like the boogeyman or like josh crockett's works :)

Not sure what you mean by "fantasy and monster" characters, but AntFarm makes tons of that stuff... and quite awesomely I might add :)

If you're referring to G3 morphs specifically, RawArt has a huge line of G3 characters as well as myself.

I do appreciate the compliment, but I encourage you to take a look around the store a little more, you may be surprised at the amazing array of figures available already

Best,

Josh

Hi josh! I really like your works! Saw your gallery the monsters website? Just forgot what it's exactly called but I hope you continue making products for Daz like the ones that you post in your website. Yeah, I already saw antfarm's shop and I also like a lot of his products! I just wanted to see more PA's doing works that you do Josh because it's different from the usual stuff that you see here in the Daz store :) By the way Josh and antfarm maybe you guys can also do like Pan's labyrinth style of mythical creatures? Just a suggestion :)

Post edited by unknownmystery445 on
  • BTW, here is one of AntFarm's outstanding G2 morphs, so yes, they are avavilable.

AntMan said:

Thanks Josh! Great work by the way, top notch creepy.

thanks man!

Best,

Josh

Hi josh! I really like your works! Saw your gallery the monsters website? Just forgot what it's exactly called but I hope you continue making products for Daz like the ones that you post in your website. Yeah, I already saw antfarm's shop and I also like a lot of his products! I just wanted to see more PA's doing works that you do Josh because it's different from the usual stuff that you see here in the Daz store :) By the way Josh and antfarm maybe you guys can also do like Pan's labyrinth style of mythical creatures? Just a suggestion :)

Yes, I'm making more of course :)

Great idea about Pan's Labyrinth sytle creatures.

Perhaps you'll see something similar in the future

Best,

Josh

Yes, I'm making more of course :)

Great idea about Pan's Labyrinth sytle creatures.

Perhaps you'll see something similar in the future

Josh can you make like a request page here in the forum? :) so that people can give requests to you? :)

• There is a product suggestion thread here where most people post that kind of stuff: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/categories/product-suggestions

Feel free to start a thread if you like though, I'm open to suggestions and actually check the product suggestion thread quite often to see what people 

would like to see.

• unknownmystery445unknownmystery445 Posts: 414
    edited January 2017

There is a product suggestion thread here where most people post that kind of stuff: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/categories/product-suggestions

Feel free to start a thread if you like though, I'm open to suggestions and actually check the product suggestion thread quite often to see what people 

would like to see.

Hi Josh! I already started a suggestion thread! :) I suggested another idea by the way, it's there in the thread that I made :)

Post edited by unknownmystery445 on
  • I know this changes the subject a little. I was looking at the Antfarm catalog and over on the Mech Gear for Genesis 2 Male and Female Bundle on the links to what is included one leads to SciFi Enforcer for Genesis 2 Female(s) which seems altogether different. I thought this thread might flag Antfarm easier.
  • We can flag this up for Daz