Fantasy Attic Christmas 2012 Gifts

darkangel612darkangel612 Posts: 111
edited December 1969 in Freebies

Our gift giving page has started...tell one and all about our gift page.

We will go until we have no more to give ... whether or not we have for the entire month or not...so come see what our first goodie is.

REMEMBER to turn down the speakers cause you may get blasted...I have yet to find a code that works in our forums to regulate the volume, sorry.

Attic Christmas 2012 Gifts

If you would like to donate you are more than welcome...not required to gather the goodies as they come in.

Comments

• edited December 1969

Thank you for the gifts! This is a very nice way to start the month.

• jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

thanks for this, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• darkangel612darkangel612 Posts: 111
    edited December 1969

You are all very welcome. May your Holiday season be uneventful and full of joy
    Blessed Be.

• ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the nice prop. I get an error message upon opening the zip file. I've downloaded it twice. wondering if anyone else had the same problem?

edited December 1969

Thank you for the nice prop. I get an error message upon opening the zip file. I've downloaded it twice. wondering if anyone else had the same problem?

Thanks for letting me know. I repacked, renamed it and reuploaded it --- so please give it a try and tell me if it is behaving now.

• ZoryaZorya Posts: 4
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the gifts! It's very sweet and generous. I hope you have the merriest of holidays.

edited December 2012

You are very welcome. We love doing this each year and with the economy it sure does help out a lot...lol

We will keep adding until we run out so come by daily.

***insert sigh*** sure wish I did not have to log in every visit and the cookie would let us stay logged in for a certain length of time...when using our own comps.

Post edited by darkangel612 on
  • robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the shepherd's crook! I love that you offered one with more cowbell...

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

Love the shepherd's crooks especially. Thank you!