How do I import Poser content?

hatter_0cba87a973hatter_0cba87a973 Posts: 11
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi. I'm a newbie here and recently installed DAZ3D 4.5. I started to install a Poser trial a couple months back, but got derailed by hard drive problems. On solving them, I got notice of a Black Friday Poser 9 sale for $69, and went for it. However, the content I installed with it isn't showing in DAZ.

I tried adding the Poser content directory under Prefs and went to the directory just above the runtime directory, but noluck. Both the DAZ and Poser directories are in a separate partition from the operating system, which doesn't seem to bother either program.

I would greatly appreciate assistance.

Thanks,

CyraNose

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

In DS can you go to "Edit > Preferences > Content Library > Content Directory Manager", expand the "Poser Formats" section, and post a screenshot?

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

CyraNose said:
    I tried adding the Poser content directory under Prefs and went to the directory just above the runtime directory, but noluck.

That might happen if you set the new content location defining it as D|S content. You must define it as Poser content, otherwise you won't be able to see any Poser items in that location.