Aids Charity fundraiser, please buy a calendar!

RaetjorRaetjor Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Some of you may already know that for the past few months I have been working on putting together a calendar of 3d men in an attempt to raise funds for a local charity in Glasgow which is helping those with HIV/Aids.
By this time tomorrow the calendar should be uploaded to dA and I will have updated this post with a link to it along with some info on the price.
I tried my best to make a Calendar that does not just appeal to gay men, but hopefully women and those simply enjoying reasonably good 3d art.

Please spread the word!

Boris

P.s. there are a few pics to be found if you look for Raetjor on deviantArt.

Comments

• RaetjorRaetjor Posts: 0
    edited December 2012

Calendar done and now available through deviantArt, please follow the link below.

DeviantArt currently have a promotion on, which means the calendar
    incl. postage comes in at £18.73, (postage of which is £6.25).
    It's adult in nature so you need to create an account before you can see the goods.
    Please remember, I will donate any profits made from the sale to a charity fighting against the spread of HIV/Aids.
    Thank you for assisting a good cause.

http://www.deviantart.com/print/31145892/?utm_source=deviantART&utm_medium=messagecenter&utm_campaign=print_followup

Moderators, I hope I had flagged this thread. The pic below is just one tiny wee look of what is to be found.

DaveInspired.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 1M
    Post edited by Raetjor on