Teen Princess Leila

http://www.daz3d.com/1114-princess-leila

Can anyone actually load (and link) the product? It's been princess swirly for hours for me.

Also ... I've probably got it somewhere but does anyone know offhand what the hair is?

Comments

• Princess Leila,  the hair is Thalia Hair.  If you are on the sale page there is a button you can push that says 30% Add to Cart.  Once it's in the cart, you can click on it and go to the sale page.  That's how I got to it when a friend told me how to get to it.  All I had were swirlies, too.

• lx_2807502lx_2807502 Posts: 2,996

Oh wow that's clever - thanks!

Wow, no prior requirements, lovely skin details, real eyebrows in various options - I'm impressed!

• nelsonsmithnelsonsmith Posts: 1,319
    edited November 2016

Originally when I saw her, I went Meh, but on second inspection, I read  all the options,  looked at the details of the skin textures and she really is a quite lovely figure.

Biggest pluses for me are that her lips are a normal size, so that I don't have to modify them everytime I want to use her and a natural color option is included (something that should be standard for all figures). The brows or no brows option.  Her face, while attractive is not overtly perfect so she doesn't come off as a clone of an already existing figure,  and last she actually has the physique of a teen .  

Good work all around.  Here's a quick test, straight off the HD, no mods quick lighting set up.

Teen Princess_test.png
    544 x 881 - 573K
    Post edited by nelsonsmith on
  • Leila also has a thread with lots of renders over in the Daz PA Commericial forum.

• morkmork Posts: 278

Biggest pluses for me are that her lips are a normal size

This. So hard to come by figures that don't have blown up lips. :(

Looks very good to me, not too similar to any of the many figures I own already. I'll add her to my library once I'm at home. :)

• Sadly I already blew my budget for the month.  But next time it's on sale, I'll be ready for it.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

Sadly I already blew my budget for the month.  But next time it's on sale, I'll be ready for it.

I have credit left, but shed loads of content to use for the first time; whent I saw this character appear and I was impressed - so I'm considering getting.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    edited November 2016

I've got a customer service request for refunds for things over the weekend, including an overpayment on one of the pro bundles. If that comes through in time, I'll use the credit to get Leila and the marble shaders. If not, I'll have to wait until she's on sale again... I really don't want to wait, she's just so lovely.
    yes

Post edited by L'Adair on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,501
    edited November 2016

...auuuuugghhhhhh!!!!  She is perfect.  She has freckles, small skin imperfections, a delicate petite physique, real eyebrows with different colours, no pouty lips...

One question is she like Tween Julie where the breasts are sculpted or can they be resized like other G3F characters?

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    kyoto kid said:

...auuuuugghhhhhh!!!!  She is perfect.  She has freckles, small skin imperfections, a delicate petite physique, real eyebrows with different colours, no pouty lips...

One question is she like Tween Julie where the breasts are sculpted or can they be resized like other G3F characters?

Basically all of the G3F characters have sculpted breasts? It's just that with characters that are smaller breasted than default it really screws with morphs that attempt to make them smaller / gone in some way (I completely agree that it's really irritating to work with but G3F is the only one that really works for properly.)

For me the big thing is that from the promos it looks like she actually has fairly straight/slim thighs to match her figure which is something I've yet to see any figure really do. But it's still right after the PC+ sale so I haven't really got the disposable budget to grab yet another character just in case it turns out to be perfect the way it looks.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,501

..so anyone who has her, have you tried using morphs like Breasts Smaller, Breasts Gone, or using special morphs like Dogz Natural Breast Shapes or Zev0's Growing Up?

• I think she's lovely! A little off thread: does anyone know what her jewellry is?

• kyoto kid said:

..so anyone who has her, have you tried using morphs like Breasts Smaller, Breasts Gone, or using special morphs like Dogz Natural Breast Shapes or Zev0's Growing Up?

Breasts Small seems to work decently over its full range; Breasts Gone and the Youth Morph cause problems past about 50-60%.

• murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,426
    edited November 2016
    kyoto kid said:

Breasts Small seems to work decently over its full range; Breasts Gone and the Youth Morph cause problems past about 50-60%.

That said, it was not difficult to take her into Hexagon and create a corrective morph for Breasts Gone. (Liberal application of the Soften tool, and a light touch with the Displacement tool.)

An extra benefit of this is that if you dial up the corrective morph without using Breasts Gone, it gives her a chest shape similar enough to base G3F that you can use many breast morphs that work on the base figure.

beforeandafter.png
    612 x 426 - 289K
    Post edited by murgatroyd314 on
  • She looks almost perfect to me too. I have only one question:

Can the peach fuzz on her face be adjusted? As in, is there a dial/slider? To me it seems just a tiny bit too long in the promo images.

• nelsonsmithnelsonsmith Posts: 1,319
    edited November 2016

I think she's lovely! A little off thread: does anyone know what her jewellry is?

I believe it is the CeruCirclets for V4.  Looks terribly close.  Don't know what the earrings are from.

CeruCircletsP5.jpg
    700 x 1024 - 139K
    12-teen-princess-leila-daz3d-left.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 209K
    Post edited by nelsonsmith on
  • She looks almost perfect to me too. I have only one question:

Can the peach fuzz on her face be adjusted? As in, is there a dial/slider? To me it seems just a tiny bit too long in the promo images.

She looks almost perfect to me too. I have only one question:

The fuzz isn't included and has to be bought seperately from the same PA

• The earings look like they are from Evening Gown for Genesis 2 Female.

• SainsySainsy Posts: 50

Has anyone else noticed her ear/torso/face diffuse maps dont blend?

2016-11-15_13-36-56.jpg
    1530 x 1780 - 1022K
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

The Pa in question has his own thread http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/117611/just-released-teen-princess-leila-for-g3f-commercial/p1    so you could ask your questions over there and know that the PA himself well ber answering them at some stage.

• DogzDogz Posts: 896
    edited November 2016
    kyoto kid said:

kyoto kid said:

That said, it was not difficult to take her into Hexagon and create a corrective morph for Breasts Gone. (Liberal application of the Soften tool, and a light touch with the Displacement tool.)

An extra benefit of this is that if you dial up the corrective morph without using Breasts Gone, it gives her a chest shape similar enough to base G3F that you can use many breast morphs that work on the base figure.

Ill tell you a trick, if you want to use any Breast Morphs with Zev0s Youth Morph,

First, Locate The 'Youth Cheast Adjustment' morph included with Youth Morph,

Second, Edit its parameters so that its negative value limit is set to -100%  

Third, Now dial it to a minus percentage to match the Value you have Youth morph dialed up.

(E.g using 25% Youth Morph, Dial Youth Chest Adjustment to -25%)

Now dial in the Desired Breast Morph, it should work much better. :)

Post edited by Dogz on
    Dogz said:
    kyoto kid said:

kyoto kid said:

Ill tell you a trick, if you want to use any Breast Morphs with Zev0s Youth Morph,

First, Locate The 'Youth Cheast Adjustment' morph included with Youth Morph,

Second, Edit its parameters so that its negative value limit is set to -100%  

Third, Now dial it to a minus percentage to match the Value you have Youth morph dialed up.

(E.g using 25% Youth Morph, Dial Youth Chest Adjustment to -25%)

Now dial in the Desired Breast Morph, it should work much better. :)

Oh, that's clever. I thought to do that with various other morphs (Hitomi comes to mind) but never thought of it in that case. Still doesn't help with specific characters that have smaller breasts which screw any sort of mixing up but great for making more shapes via Growing Up.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,296
    Sainsy said:

WOW that is bad.

Someone has mentioned it in the PA thread

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,500
    Sainsy said:

Thanks for posting it. I will pass on that item, then.

• Nice tip Dogzyes

• I do not have this product but that seam issue does not look like a texture map issue as much as a shader one as it is so uniformly different.

try selecting all the skin surfaces and holding ctl apply a skin shader, any shader for any figure and choose ignore maps.

•  

Sainsy said:

Sainsy,

Did you remove the other maps from the figure (Spec, bump, subD, etc.)? If so, that might be why you are seeing a slight difference between the torso and face maps.

-P

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited November 2016

Greetings,

It doesn't come out like that; I don't know what that's a render of, but mine doesn't look like that.  It looks like that in preview, but definitely not after rendering.  Here, it's unflattering, but it's a clear shot without hair and close up.

Click to zoom

--  Morgan

WIP Leila Test.png
    724 x 1024 - 866K
    Post edited by CypherFOX on