Trying to find out WHERE I got these dresses...

wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
edited December 1969 in The Commons

The ZIP file names are as follows:
jyou44_a4-v4-long-dress_69567.zip
jyou44_a4-v4-long-dress-and-a4-v4-highheel_69635.zip

Google can't seem to find them for me.

The reason I'm so desperately trying to find them is so you can download them. These dresses have an increadible set of bones for the long dress portion and IMHO, have been done exactly the way a long dress SHOULD be set up!!! Insidentally, when you apply the smoothing modifier while conformed to V4 (not Genesis) it WORKS! (LOVE YOU DAZ, YOU RAWK)

Anyway, I dearly would like to adapt these to Genesis... somehow... If anyone knows where the heck I found them, please let me know... Everyone should see this settup.

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

One of the Japanese sites or one of the regulars on ShareCG. I have them and I'm ppretty sure they were on ShareCG.

One of the most frustrating things about many of the Japanese Poser users, they have a tendency to 'expire' their products/freebies and remove them after a while.

• pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,542
    edited November 2012

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/index.php?user_id=749857

I found this by doing a member search at renderosity.

Post edited by pwiecek on
  • wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

Oh thank you sooo much! As I said, the reason I want the link is so I can show what I believe to be the ideal bone settup for a long dress...or darn close to it... there could be some weight map edditing on it, especially around the hip area... but in any event, I'm hugely impressed with how it works!

• Canary3dCanary3d Posts: 2,005
    edited December 1969

Oh, those look really pretty, thanks for the link! I'm going to dl them and check them out when I get home. I can't rig a long dress to save my life yet, but I do want to learn...

edited December 1969

I could have sworn it was ShareCG...but that works. And there's two more...

• edited December 1969

mjc1016 said:
    I could have sworn it was ShareCG...but that works. And there's two more...

This clothing maker did post dresses and other clothing items on ShareCG. The user account was norinori, if my memory serves.

edited December 1969

AHHHHH...that explains it, then.

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the links, those dresses look lovely. ;-)