Okay, anyone know what to do when this happens?

bnc300bnc300 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Okay, so i went about and got the "Genesis Scout" FOr 12$ last night, and all the Materials for 7$last night.. Well, when i go to put it on it stays /WHITE/ and it says there is more then one in here, check log file. Well i'm confused, i nearly put out 20$ for it not to be white. Any one know any fix, or any help? I have photo's. Then you SOOO much if you can.

Comments

• KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854
    edited December 1969

I could be wrong but in the image it looks like you have genesis selected rather than the belt. Try selecting the belt and see if that helps.

• bnc300bnc300 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

YOU ARE A GENIUS! I suddenly feeel SOOOOOO stupid for not getting that, Thank you thank you thank you!

edited December 1969

Don't feel bad. I've been doing this for years and still do that all the time. I click and nothing happens and then I go.. "ohhhh".

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Khory said:
    Don't feel bad. I've been doing this for years and still do that all the time. I click and nothing happens and then I go.. "ohhhh".

Try having two of the same item in the scene, one of them invisible, and not pay close attention to which one you have selected...

I spent two hours wondering why the shader I was working on wasn't working.

edited December 1969

I've done things like that before.. I keep wondering what DAZ can't read my mind better!

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Khory said:
    I've done things like that before.. I keep wondering what DAZ can't read my mind better!

Because the direct neural interface is on the 'to do' list...somewhere after working dynamic hair and a physics engine...

edited December 1969

Hope it is further away than that.. Because the reality is that if it could read my mind there would be chaos!