Where do I find content for purchased V4

edited December 1969 in New Users

Hello everyone. I've been trying to figure this out for a few days but have come up empty, I'm just learning to use Daz. I purchased Victoria 4 and installed it into my users/documents/Daz3D/studio/My Library. After I load her into Daz where do I find her clothes? Is it a separate download? Also I purchased Sublime Beauties but how do I load them? Thanks.

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Which V4 package did you buy?

• edited December 1969

V4 Base

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited November 2012

V4.2 Base is just that that Base figure, no clothing.

When purchasing content look in the "What's Included & Features" tab on the product page http://www.daz3d.com/shop/victoria-4-2-base/

Also in the Additional Information section it states this "Hairstyle and clothing shown in the images above are sold separately"

Post edited by Szark on
  • edited December 1969

Ahh ok thanks. What about the sublime beauties content I purchased for V4? I'm not sure how to load them.

edited December 1969

They won't work if you only bought V4 base, as they require the morphs++ product.

edited December 1969

As chohole said above and as the product page http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sublime-beauties states (under the price and big green "add to cart" button) !This product requires: Victoria 4.2 Morphs++

• edited December 1969

I did buy Morphs++

7471_1_dpc_SublimeBeauties.exe
    7471_2_ds_SublimeBeauties.exe
    14812_GenesisStarterEssentials_1.6_trx.exe
    ps_pe069_Victoria4.exe
    ps_pe069_Victoria4DS.exe
    ps_pe069_Victoria4PwrLoader.exe
    ps_pe070_V4Morphs.exe
    ps_pe070_V4MorphsDS.exe
    ps_pe070_V4MorphsPwrLoader

that's everything I downloaded from 'My Downloadable Products'

• MedzinMedzin Posts: 337
    edited December 1969

c_wylde said:
    Ahh ok thanks. What about the sublime beauties content I purchased for V4? I'm not sure how to load them.

go to the folder where the pose files are located and dble clik (after selecting v4)

• edited December 1969

Ok after I do that I'm getting a popup saying 'Cannot find file for '/Runtime/libraries/Daz/Victoria 4/Deltas/Elite/Deltas.FBMFantasiaBody.pz2' I installed it into the same dir as the other content

• MedzinMedzin Posts: 337
    edited December 1969

c_wylde said:
    Ok after I do that I'm getting a popup saying 'Cannot find file for '/Runtime/libraries/Daz/Victoria 4/Deltas/Elite/Deltas.FBMFantasiaBody.pz2' I installed it into the same dir as the other content

After you installed Morphs++, did you get a success on the initialization dialog that came up?
    Granted, you may have, but the init does sometime not take.
    You can redo it manually by browsing to folder and executing,

\Runtime\Libraries\!DAZ\DzCreateExPFiles-V4.bat

edited November 2012

Ok did you run the bat files after installing all of those V4 base, Powerloader etc products?

Try running the .bat file for V4 Find DzCreateExPFiles-V4.bat and double click on it and it will do its thing in DOS. Then open Daz Studio back up and see if they work.

You should find this file DzCreateExPFiles-V4.bat, on youir hard drive, in your Runtime folder where you installed V4 Base, morphs++ etc ********************\Runtime\libraries\!DAZ\DzCreateExPFiles-V4.bat

or if you are lucky you might have some shortcuts on your desktop to run the bat.

and I am too slow in typing......

Post edited by Szark on
  • edited December 1969

Yes I ran those, same error though. ‘Cannot find file for ‘/Runtime/libraries/Daz/Victoria 4/Deltas/...'

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited November 2012

That is not a POSE it's a character for V4. It Requires the Elite Body Shapes (another set of morphs) for V4 before it will load properly. If you just tell it SKIP until your figure fully loads it will still load most of the shape but not the parts needed from that morph set. The end figure will not look 100% like the one you purchased but should still be a nice character for you to use.

The Information for the Set you purchased is not Complete I'm sorry to say. It Should List both Morphs++ and the Elite morphs.

I hope you find this helpful.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

There is a PDF readme for the product, found here http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/?do=googlecustomsearch&id=sublime+beauties

• edited December 1969

Ok I think I have things figured out now, for the most part, however I still can't find any clothing. When I purchased sublime beauties I assumed I was purchasing the figures shown, but it only seems to change the body shape of the V4 bikini model is this right? If so where do I purchase clothing?

• edited December 1969

Fantastic :) Thanks everyone.