"Lost" content folder in categories

RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899

I like to categorize my older content in Daz 3 then import it into Daz 4. (Gen 4 stuff mostly, some poser stuff). I had put a folder in the wrong place and went to drag it somewhere else and my finger slipped and it's disappeared. I've looked in all 'nearby' folders and can't find it. When I import Daz4 sees it in the same place it started in but I'd still like to find it in Daz 3 so I can move it where I wanted. Is there a way to do this?

Also, is there a way to do categories in Daz 4? I'd like to organize my Genesis content in a similar way to how I've done my G4 content.

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited November 2012

Oh the dreaded slip...Been there and done that but to be honest I have never found a way to retrieve it apart from looking in every folder and sub folder. Yes a pain as it could be anywhere.

In DS4.5 right click on the content you want to Categorise and choose "Create Category From" whislt in the Content Library Pane (not Smart Content)

Post edited by Szark on
  • RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

I've tried but haven't found it yet. Still, I guess I'll go looking for it. Can you do drag and drop in 4.5?

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
  • RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

Thank you Cridgit. That worked for me! I was able to find one of the items I knew and found the rest. It appeared they'd all seperated out of the folder I had them under in a completely different category so I just moved them one by one to where I wanted them to be. Problem solved!

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited November 2012

Thanks cridgit
    Riggswolfe sorry I had to sleep, glad you got it fixed. Can you do us CV's a favour and add (Solved) to the tilte on the thread please.

Post edited by Szark on
  • cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on