Hay! Daz & Venders!! If you convert it, I'll buy it!!!

rdudarduda Posts: 579
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Since Daz came out with the DSON for Poser I've been so existed to get going with Genesis. But in my opinion a lot of the most versatile cloths are not available. So I just wanted to start a list of all the things I'll by as soon as they hit the store for the DSON for Poser.

So lets tell them what we want people!!!

Clothing
Genesis Supersuit
Defiant for Genesis
G-Suit, Bodysuit for Genesi
Highlander: Wildenlander for Genesis
Genesis Nano Suit
Shadow Warrior
War Dog for Genesis
Galaxy for Genesis
Delivery Driver Bundle

Morphs
Muck for Genesis
The Medolian
EleBeast
The Rhinoman
Mr Hyde for Genesis

Comments

• DzFireDzFire Posts: 1,473
    edited December 1969

I can tell you, the PAs are pulling their hair out getting their items converted. :D

• rdudarduda Posts: 579
    edited December 1969

DzFire said:
    I can tell you, the PAs are pulling their hair out getting their items converted. :D

And there doing a great job, I bout the Killer Shark from JoeQuick this week and "LOVE IT!" And just to note There are a lot of the 3DUnivers stuff I would love to see.

But is it just me, or is it hard to look for the PA's stuff on the site, I mean it seems unless you search by vender you don't see them in most of the lists?!

• DogzDogz Posts: 896
    edited December 1969

DzFire said:

This^, thankfully i only have 3 pre-DSON genesis items in my store to convert.... and 60% of the way there.
    For those PA's with a dozen+ Genesis items... you will need to give them alot of time.
    Preparing the poser mats is especially time consuming.

• rdudarduda Posts: 579
    edited December 1969

Dogz said:
    DzFire said:

This^, thankfully i only have 3 pre-DSON genesis items in my store to convert.... and 60% of the way there.
    For those PA's with a dozen+ Genesis items... you will need to give them alot of time.

Like your, Mk1 Railway Carriage! I don't think I've seen them or the dress in the store, does it get listed under anything other than the venders? I remember on the old site you could see all the PAs listed as they come in new to the store, do you have to pay more to have it prominently listed when it comes out? I sell some things on vanishing point and was wondering the differences other than just %'s of sales.

• TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

Rduda said:
    Since Daz came out with the DSON for Poser I've been so existed to get going with Genesis. But in my opinion a lot of the most versatile cloths are not available. So I just wanted to start a list of all the things I'll by as soon as they hit the store for the DSON for Poser.

So lets tell them what we want people!!!

Clothing
    Genesis Supersuit
    Defiant for Genesis
    G-Suit, Bodysuit for Genesi
    Highlander: Wildenlander for Genesis
    Genesis Nano Suit
    Shadow Warrior
    War Dog for Genesis
    Galaxy for Genesis
    Delivery Driver Bundle

Morphs
    Muck for Genesis
    The Medolian
    EleBeast
    The Rhinoman
    Mr Hyde for Genesis

Morphs don't really have to be converted. Just install them to Genesis and they will show up in Poser. It's the textures and geografted parts (when there some) that have to be converted.

• LordHardDrivenLordHardDriven Posts: 937
    edited December 1969

I really wish Daz would bring back the updated products forum or some other effective system for letting people know what's been updated. It's so very frustrating trying to keep up with all this stuff. Between updates generated by revisions to Studio and now DSON people really need a way to know what has been updated and what hasn't. The only way I can be certain I have all the latest versions of everything is to redownload my entire order history which after 10+ years as a Daz customer is over 3000 items and so is very time consuming, an unnecessary strain on the servers and just not a smart way to handle staying updated.

• DogzDogz Posts: 896
    edited November 2012

Rduda said:
    Dogz said:
    DzFire said:

Like your, Mk1 Railway Carriage! I don't think I've seen them or the dress in the store, does it get listed under anything other than the venders? I remember on the old site you could see all the PAs listed as they come in new to the store, do you have to pay more to have it prominently listed when it comes out? I sell some things on vanishing point and was wondering the differences other than just %'s of sales.

Thanks very much -and yes it listed, if look under vehicles its listed their, same for my ballerina set, its under genesis footwear, and my other 2 sets are under everyday clothing.
    Try browsing the store by the catagories on the left hand side of the store page - and you will see that all the vendors stuff is displayed alright, not just DazO's :)

I really wish Daz would bring back the updated products forum or some other effective system for letting people know what's been updated.

Me too man, its annoying to keep up with updates, And even more annoying when you update your own product and the only way to tell people is to post in the commons or commercial products forums - where it gets burried in a matter of minutes (since and people tend not to bother replying to product update threads.)
    Daz are well aware of this problem, so I hope they working on some way to address it. Automated emails to those who purchased would be the most sensible option.

Post edited by Dogz on
  • ValandarValandar Posts: 1,417
    edited December 1969

And some of us actually CAN'T do the conversions right now - I only own Poser 7 pro, and thus can't USE DSON yet.

• callifcallif Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Please Daz convert the Supersuit!!! Bought it during the 10th anniversary last month, hope I didn't waste my money!

• SockrateaseSockratease Posts: 813
    edited December 1969

Hey 3DUniverse - A Carrara version of your Toon Cow is essential for averting the approaching Doomsday on December 22nd!! Carrara can read pz2 & pz3 files - so a poser version will do.

So if The Universe ends on the Solstice as scheduled - it will be All Your Fault!

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited November 2012

Hey 3DUniverse - A Carrara version of your Toon Cow is essential for averting the approaching Doomsday on December 22nd!! Carrara can read pz2 & pz3 files - so a poser version will do.

So if The Universe ends on the Solstice as scheduled - it will be All Your Fault!

Just 5 weeks away and we all die so render while you can.

Post edited by ledhead on
  • SockrateaseSockratease Posts: 813
    edited December 1969

Ledhead said:

Just 5 weeks away and we all die so render while you can.

Only if the Toon Cow is not converted in time! If it is - we can buy another 26,000 years (or so)!