The Complaint Thread - The Final Countdown

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,703
    edited December 1969

I had difficulty loading some images from the Daz Squirrel store page. I already got that squirrel during one of Daz's sales, but still I wanted to see if Mr. Squirrel comes in more than one color.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

The sky is a little dimmer right now than it was :)

edited December 1969

Quite chilly now and noticeably not as bright as before. I'm watching a live stream of the Sun in Cairns and the full eclipse has passed there.

edited December 1969

I am trying to install a game named Generations, but it will not install. I think the installer crashed.

edited December 1969

Gots to go to work now. The eclipse was moderately exciting I guess. Is getting a little brighter now and birds are warbling across the rooftops :)

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Morning. Solar eclipse is happening in forty minutes or so but right now is a big bright blue sky morning here in Melbourne :)

Morning (^_^)n... all we managed was a great big cloud bank all over the sky >_<... with a bit of a bright smudge somewhere in the middle of it. Ah well.</p>
    edited December 1969

Actually it is sims Generations. Played sims for a bit this afternoon.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

brrr it's time to turn the heat on.

is Rezca really not coming back?

i don't think anyone likes cat girls any more?

edited December 1969

I drew and colored a picture of a cat girl with pencils. I took a pic of the drawing with my iPhone but when I went to upload the forum said the pic was too big.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Oh dear. Sales have begun, and I'm literally out of money. Ah well, hopefully I'll get more this Thursday...

edited December 1969

M F M said:
    ps1borg said:
    Morning. Solar eclipse is happening in forty minutes or so but right now is a big bright blue sky morning here in Melbourne :)

Morning (^_^)n... all we managed was a great big cloud bank all over the sky >_<... with a bit of a bright smudge somewhere in the middle of it. Ah well.</div>

The live stream was interesting but I think we are too far South for the real deal :)

edited December 1969

Rezca will be back :)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,575
    edited November 2012

...I think I finally found "The Kid's" hair.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/daz-originals/pure-hair-wild

And I can use my November PC coupon on it too

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...I think I finally found "The Kid's" hair.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/daz-originals/pure-hair-wild

And I can use my November PC coupon on it too

Gave up on the $6 coupon, but happy enough with the free models I guess.

edited December 1969

Oh man builders were putting up a huge crane up the street from our place this morning, dreading all the noise when I get home.

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited November 2012

ps1borg said:
    Oh man builders were putting up a huge crane up the street from our place this morning, dreading all the noise when I get home.

You'll just have to spend more time at the beach then... ;-)
    Post edited by M F M on
    edited December 1969

All quiet when I got home around 8pm, but there are two monster cranes now just down the street it doesn't look real good. I'll be taking some time off next week cos we don't get paid OT so hoping the weather warms up. Only thirty or so more sleeps until this job is over for me anyhow :)

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited November 2012

Changing jobs Borg?

Random question before I buy this: Uber hair, is there any issues with it in ds 4.5 that I should know about? I notice it's supported for ds 4.0, but not categorized for ds4.5.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/software/shaders-materials/uberhair-shader-upgrade-for-ubersurface

Post edited by SpyroRue on
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Changing jobs Borg?

Random question before I buy this: Uber hair, is there any issues with it in ds 4.5 that I should know about? I notice it's supported for ds 4.0, but not categorized for ds4.5.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/software/shaders-materials/uberhair-shader-upgrade-for-ubersurface

Uberhair should work fine in DS4.5 its just a preset of Ubersurface that comes with DS4.5, nothing you can't do yourself using Ubersurface.

edited December 1969

Thanks Scorpio! I wasn't sure if it had new features that you couldn't do with out it. I've been having trouble getting hair to shine, and spec and gloss seem to cause problems.

edited December 1969

I had a dream that Ba'al somehow became a kid who was known to be a brat and his family was at wits end. Also someone wanted to kill Ba'al and knew he was in the area so keep blowing up buildings. Ba'al's new family were obvilious to the people screaming and the blowing up buildings. They just want to get their shopping done and go home.

I keep dreaming of Ba'al and I do not know why.

edited December 1969

Guess I am combining my Bible studies about Ba'al and the symbiotic idea from Deep Space Nine and Stephanie Meyers's Host. So in my dream Ba'al is a symbiotic creature who somehow managed to get into the body of a bratty kid trying to escape from attack from something. That is all I got out of my dream.

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Changing jobs Borg?

Yep off to something a little different for six months starting January. Big rest after that. Biiiig rest :). How was the eclipse for you.

edited December 1969

Guess I am combining my Bible studies about Ba'al and the symbiotic idea from Deep Space Nine and Stephanie Meyers's Host. So in my dream Ba'al is a symbiotic creature who somehow managed to get into the body of a bratty kid trying to escape from attack from something. That is all I got out of my dream.

That sounds scary, like a horror movie

edited December 1969

My roommate is upset with me. I do not feel like a good roommate. She deserves better.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Spyro said:
    Changing jobs Borg?

Yep off to something a little different for six months starting January. Big rest after that. Biiiig rest :). How was the eclipse for you.

Good for you, I hope you enjoy the change :) I was unwell, and missed the eclipse unfortunately. Did you see it?

edited December 1969

I think my emotional problems are due to my feminine problem. It should be over soon, but then there is next month. I could get myself spayed, but the SPCA only does cats and dogs and that is kinda not reversible.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa-ack! Did you miss me while I was in school?

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

No I was having an emotional breakdown over spilled milk. Actually it was not really milk that got spilled, but I was over dramatic about the issue. I am trying to stop doing that over small issues. I have went into a catatonic state when I heard or read real bad news.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

welcome back. :)

This discussion has been closed.