Mantle on Blank Boi by The3dZone

Hello,

I bought on October 15, the Blank Boi model because i saw the model with a mantle on your documentation.
But i didn't find the mantle in the files i bought !
Could you give me please...
If not i'd like a payback.
Thanks a lot

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited November 2012

I am not quite certain what you mean by a mantle. THe product description says that what is included is the basic figure and 2 sign props.

If you wish to return the product and get a refund then you need to file a support ticket, using the contact us button and Sales dept.

THis needs to be done within 30 days of purchase.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,339
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I am not quite certain what you mean by a mantle. THe product description says that what is included is the basic figure and 2 sign props.

A Mantle is another word for "a loose sleeveless cloak or shawl, worn esp. by women.", or, in this case, I assume it's the cape in one of the promo pictures.

-- Walt Sterdan

• edited December 1969

Yes, sorry for my english. It is the cape on the "superman pose".
    Thanks

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

In which case I can only assume that the promo artist added the cape to show what could be done with the figure It Is not included, nor does it say anywhere on the product page that it is included. You should alwasy check the "What's Included and Features" tab to see just what is in the package you are buying.

Clothing of any sort is usually an extra purchase with any base figure