Materials and Dynamic Romantic Shirt for M4

RabeRabe Posts: 0

I'm having somewhat of a problem with the romantic shirt for M4. It simply won't accept material. I can make chances in the surface settings directly, but it just won't accept the mat files, that come with it. Its probably just me, missing something absolutely obvious, but help would be really appreciated *g*.

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

What version (e.g. 4.5.1.6) of DS are you using?

• RabeRabe Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I am using 4.5.0.114 Pro Edition 32-bit .
    I tried another dynamic garment (Kilt for M4), those matfiles work. I redownloaded the shirt, installed again, no change. Occasionally Studio tells me that there was an error, but not every time I try to apply a mat file.

• RabeRabe Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Now I updated Studio to 4.5.1.6 Pro 32-bit, and dynamic shirt is still not working.
    I get an error and this is what the logfile says:
    "Executing DAZ Script file: G:/DAZ/DAZCONTENT/My Library/People/Michael 4/Dynamic Clothing/RomanticShirt/Materials/Style 1 Tucked/Style 1 Tucked Red.dsb
    WARNING: Unhandled error while executing DAZ Script.
    Script executed successfully.
    Executing DAZ Script file: G:/DAZ/DAZCONTENT/My Library/People/Michael 4/Dynamic Clothing/RomanticShirt/Materials/Style 1 Tucked/Style 1 Tucked White.dsb
    Unknown error reading file: G:/DAZ/DAZCONTENT/My Library/People/Michael 4/Dynamic Clothing/RomanticShirt/Materials/Style 1 Tucked/Style 1 Tucked White.dsb
    Failed to load script file!"

Does anyone have the same error ? And maybe found a solution?
    I simply cannot apply the included mat files to the shirt.