Genesis has disasppeared!

JeadorJeador Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I haven't used DS for months, so I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. I can't find Genesis to load. Where does she live in 4.5? Also I get an error message when starting 4.5, and there's no Smart Content tab. I've attached screenshots. Help! Thanks.

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Have you recently updated?

Did you install/resinstall the Genesis Starter Essentials?

• BlackFeather1973BlackFeather1973 Posts: 739
    edited December 1969

The startup scene is trying to load genesis.dsf, in my DS4.5 it loads genesis.duf. Have you got the latest version of DS4.5 and Starter Essentials installed ?
    In your content library genesis should be found in DAZ Studio Formats/My Library/People/Genesis, not under Poser Formats.
    If the Smart Content pane is not showing, try going in the menu Windows/Tabs/Smart Content.

• JeadorJeador Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Many thanks for your replies. I had download Genesis Starter but forgot to install it. %-P
    Do I need to redownload Genesis morphs etc to work with this version of DS (4.5)?

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Probably..there's been lots of updates....

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Jeador said:
    Many thanks for your replies. I had download Genesis Starter but forgot to install it. %-P
    Do I need to redownload Genesis morphs etc to work with this version of DS (4.5)?

You can find the list here Updated Genesis Products List & Thing To Be Aware Of