Dson Importer.... converted genesis clothing?

edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

Ok so I've been using the Dson importer for importing the Genesis figures and clothing into Poser without problems, but hit a Snag when I try to convert M4 or V4 clothing to genesis in Studio, then save it as Support assets and export to Poser the way i do with genesis clothing, It loads in Poser Invisable, theres a figure but its not there, I'm little lost..... Can ne one help?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,863
    edited December 1969

Is you first DAZ Studio content directory (the one at the top of the list in the Content Directory Manager) one of the folders you've pointed Poser to?

• edited December 1969

yes, and i can load the clothing i exported as poser content that was made for genesis, its just the ones i convert to genesis i have problems with..

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,863
    edited December 1969

It sounds like a directory issue - when you convert and save as an asset DS creates files in the Data folder (either the one in the directory you save to or the primary directory, if different, depending on the options you set). Invisible items usually mean that those files are not being found. The other thing you could check is that all the mesh is assigned to a bone group - select teh clothing in DS, switch to the Polygon Group Editor tool, and open the Tool Settings pane - under face group, are all the positive numbers beside groups that match actual bones in the converted outfit?

• edited December 1969

well i checked the directory and pretty sure it correct and also the clothing items in group editor and they look good too, but still not showing up... crazy confused.