Step in to the brand new Porsmobile! [commercial]

PorsimoPorsimo Posts: 359
edited October 2012 in The Commons

The new Porsmobile is here and better than ever! Well, You may say it's not really an achievement as this is the first Porsmobile ever, but do not let that little detail distract you from the excellence of this cool car. With Porsmobile your toon characters can really stick out! And did I tell you how many great features it comes with? It has so many moving parts and cool options that if it one day starts to fall apart and look like a rusty junk, you can turn it back to a shiny street cruiser in no time! And with its powerful, almost-bigger-than-the-car-itself -engine you can leave behind more horses than I can count to!

So, hurry up while there's some left!

Disclaimer: Not meant to be used to race against very fast horses! ;)

PS. If that little sales speech didn't convince you to run to the store, here's some teasers:

Post edited by fixmypcmike on

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Wow, super work. I will have to try and get this when the PC sale ends.

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,801
    edited December 1969

Does it come in RHD?

Right hand drive

• PorsimoPorsimo Posts: 359
    edited December 1969

Wow, super work. I will have to try and get this when the PC sale ends.
    Thank you! :)

Does it come in RHD?

Right hand drive

Unfortunately not. I did consider this, but the idea came so late in the process it wasn't reasonable anymore. Sorry for that :red:
  • StezzaStezza Posts: 7,801
    edited December 1969

to bad.. maybe next time

• PorsimoPorsimo Posts: 359
    edited December 1969

Just a reminder that the last days are here! Only 3 days left of the intro sale!

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited December 1969

Looks really nice Porsimo. Just from the promos its nice to see the added functionality that you put in it.