Genesis Supersuit in poser?

amaragh2@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 199
edited December 1969 in The Commons

With the new DSON importer for poser does anyone know if there are any plans to make the Supersuit compatable with Poser. I'm really hoping there is, the Supersuit can only be described as awesome.

Comments

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited December 1969

As far as I see it, there isn't just yet. But worry not, according to DAZ, they're eventually updating all of their Genesis content for the DSON. So look forward to that! :)

• amaragh2@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 199
    edited December 1969

Nice to hear, but it's a bit risky, anything could happen and they change their minds or make a whole new product instead, if there was some kind of road map that outlined the planned products, that could be used to help guide purchases.....

• MedzinMedzin Posts: 337
    edited December 1969

I've already brought the Supersuit into Poser, along with one preset and one shader.
    The shaders do not work as expected because of fundamental differences in the way each application handles diffuse and specular color.
    The shaders will have to be completely redone in the material room from a Poser POV, automatic translation is not possible at this point.

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited December 1969

Andrae said:
    Nice to hear, but it's a bit risky, anything could happen and they change their minds or make a whole new product instead, if there was some kind of road map that outlined the planned products, that could be used to help guide purchases.....

Nah, I highly doubt it. DAZ only releases their special Bodysuits once a generation. For Gen 5 it's the Supersuit.