Derelict Corners : New Low Cost environments (Commercial)

StonemasonStonemason Posts: 1,161
edited October 2012 in The Commons

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases/derelict-corners-urban

On Sale Now!..Only 10.36

Derelict Corners is a new series of small scale,low cost environments, designed as entry level props for people not needing the larger scale environments. Starting with a gritty urban scene, this one is easy on resources and available in both Poser and DAZ Studio optimized scenes

Post edited by Stonemason on

Comments

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

Nicely done :) I'm new and haven't even starting doing figures yet, but I've already purchased a lot of your scenes. Love your attention to detail!

• AkhbourAkhbour Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Again awesome work Stefan!

I like this cinema decors made for a tight shot!

"And when the night has fallen and the city setttles into sleep, the hidden folk comes out to dance like in ancient times beneath the pale light of the night goddess ..."

HiddenFolkW.jpg
    844 x 1077 - 129K
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

Nice! How long will it be on sale? Sadly, my wallet has been rather stretched, and I don't get paid until the first.

• kurisu2112kurisu2112 Posts: 198
    edited December 1969

Nice! How long will it be on sale? Sadly, my wallet has been rather stretched, and I don't get paid until the first.

According to the e-mail titled "Save 20% on Stonemason's Derelict Corners Urban" it should be on sale until the 8th Nov.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Akhbour said:

"And when the night has fallen and the city setttles into sleep, the hidden folk comes out to dance like in ancient times beneath the pale light of the night goddess ..."

A cracking image as to be expected from you Peter. :)
    edited December 1969

Thanks Pete, not very difficult with such a prop!

edited December 1969

I hear you on that score Peter. My favs are the Urban Future 3 and 4. One day I might get 1 and 2. Still have your light set you made for one of them...

My next lot to get are the ruins series.... hope my lottery numbers come up soon. :)

edited December 1969

Oh the one I made for UrbanFuture 1, the one with the hundreds of pointlights? Today that is easier, you apply the Area Light shader to the surface! :)

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Holy Molly. In cart so fast. I love all these sets.

edited December 1969

Akhbour said:
    Oh the one I made for UrbanFuture 1, the one with the hundreds of pointlights? Today that is easier, you apply the Area Light shader to the surface! :)
    Yeah that is the one.
  • Hiro ProtagonistHiro Protagonist Posts: 699
    edited December 1969

I think limited scope scenes like this are excellent. I have a number of your sets (e.g. Urban Future 4 and Enchanted Forest) and they are without doubt superb in their workmanship and realism. However, I don't do longshots generally and so can't really take full advantage, and the sheer size can make them difficult to manage. I'm not knocking your work in any way, just saying that smaller scenes like this are a really useful addition to your range and I personally find them very attractive. I think it also allows you to present more variety, since, presumably, you can create a number of them in the time it would take you to do one of the massive scenes which you are so famous for.

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Akhbour said:

You had to do it Akhbour! You posted a render that wipes out my justification for not buying it...lol I do mainly fantasy renders so was thinking of not getting it and you post a beautiful render using Mavka, who is one of my favourite characters!
    edited December 1969

Sorry Pen, next time I'll post something SF themed, promised! ;-)

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited October 2012

Akhbour said:
    Sorry Pen, next time I'll post something SF themed, promised! ;-)
    lol too late...now I want to buy it...lol

I've spent so much this last month it's not funny...I keep promising myself that I'll only buy what I need for renders I have planned.

*shakes head...I'm not addicted honest I'm not!

Post edited by Pendraia on