Animation developed in Daz Studio?

edited October 2012 in Daz Studio Discussion

Hi again, are all ok?

See, this movie show as nice rigging breasts.

Any here can explain how to make?

Need a plugin to rigging ?

Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwZOZvEOdcs

Post edited by msn.vgs_78ad20bf53 on

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

That can be done if you take the time and get the add on's you need. But yes you way would be better.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,818
    edited December 1969

fixme put that video up as a request for such features in DS, but does not say how he did it
    tedious keyframing I guess.
    possibly using a null they track or something

• edited December 1969

fixme put that video up as a request for such features in DS, but does not say how he did it

wendy ♥ catz

Thank you.

• thd777thd777 Posts: 932
    edited December 1969

The animation that fixme used is a commercial product. He did not make it other than loading the pose file. The animation is from Stimuli and available at Renderotica. I can't give you the link here, but you can find it easily if you search for "Stimuli Showoff Deluxe for A4 and V4.2". The animation does not require any additional rigging or add-ons. It just uses V4 and the morphs from morph++.

Ciao
    TD

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,818
    edited December 1969

thx thd777, I thought it was indeed careful keyfaming, by whom was unaware certainly Ka does some great ones too to name another animated pose creator.
    what he wants is softbody jiggle and collision I believe, LiveAnimation an XNA based program I downloaded yesterday does it as does MikuMikudance so not impossible.

• edited December 1969

thd777 said:

The animation that fixme used is a commercial product. He did not make it other than loading the pose file. The animation is from Stimuli and available at Renderotica. I can't give you the link here, but you can find it easily if you search for "Stimuli Showoff Deluxe for A4 and V4.2". The animation does not require any additional rigging or add-ons. It just uses V4 and the morphs from morph++.

Ciao
    TD

Thank You.

Can send me MP?

• thd777thd777 Posts: 932
    edited October 2012

Radaeli said:
    thd777 said:

Ciao
    TD

Thank You.

Can send me MP?

MP? You mean a PM with the link? Just type the words in quotation marks into Google. The first hit is where you can find it sold. Be aware that it is an "Adult oriented" site.
    Ciao
    TD

Post edited by thd777 on
  • edited December 1969

thd777 said:
    Radaeli said:
    thd777 said:

Ciao
    TD

Thank You.

Can send me MP?

MP? You mean a PM with the link? Just type the words in quotation marks into Google. The first hit is where you can find it sold. Be aware that it is an "Adult oriented" site.
    Ciao
    TD

Ok...

Thank you