Just 3 easy payments

ManStanManStan Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Got this email today DAZ is getting in ot DAZ financing and allowing you to get some content with payments.

Been waiting for it, or gone too far?

I read the email, shook my head and rolled my eyes.

With a lot of people shopping at DAZ with credit cards already, is this really going to increase sales?

Comments

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

ManStan said:
    Got this email today DAZ is getting in ot DAZ financing and allowing you to get some content with payments.

Been waiting for it, or gone too far?

I read the email, shook my head and rolled my eyes.

With a lot of people shopping at DAZ with credit cards already, is this really going to increase sales?

Considering the offer expires 10-25 and is only available for 3 products suggests it is a test. If this does well they will do it again fairly soon. If not they may wait before we see this again, or we may never see it at all.

Personally only someone who has never shopped at Daz would find this option appealing. If you have been here more than a month you would realize those prices are steep.

• ManStanManStan Posts: 0
    edited October 2012

Personally only someone who has never shopped at Daz would find this option appealing. If you have been here more than a month you would realize those prices are steep.

Agree.

Post edited by ManStan on
  • ManStanManStan Posts: 0
    edited October 2012

The forum has the hickups again lol

Post edited by ManStan on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

does it come with free bonus ginsu knives? teehee

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

does it come with free bonus ginsu knives? teehee

RUMOR WARNING: If you get the Pro Suites you get bonus morphs for the toast. If you get Carrara 8 pro it comes dynamic hair for the toast.

Neat huh?

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I see this as a test as well, but many users do have to save for months before ordering items in that price range. Not all users use CC's for purchases and will find this to be way to get the programs/content when they are still new to the market. I'm on the fence as to if it's a good idea or not.

• kurisu2112kurisu2112 Posts: 198
    edited December 1969

I cannot understand the pricing especially for Carrara 8 Pro

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,201
    edited December 1969

Yeah, I'd be extra careful buying something from THIS store with an experimental pricing model.

But at least we now know what DAZ has been doing instead of fixing the existing problems in the store.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313
    edited December 1969

I wonder how the 30 days refund works with products bought this way?

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited October 2012

Okay, I don't have Cararra. and I'd really like to have the 8 Pro. However, something definitely DOES seem odd, alright. I don't know if you guys are seeing this too, but for some reason the "Easy Payment" option and the actual sales price below are in conflict like things were back when the site first launched. The Multypay is offering $99, but the price of the product itself is offering $59...

Untitled.png
    1600 x 900 - 590K
    Post edited by RCDeschene on
  • kurisu2112kurisu2112 Posts: 198
    edited December 1969

If you then go to the shopping cart it shows a discount of $40 taking the $99 for Carrara 8 Pro to $59