"Smart Content" disappeared.

Gendragon3DGendragon3D Posts: 172
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi everyone! All of a sudden when I opened Daz Studio 4.5 Pro, my "Smart Content" disappeared. Did I install Daz already again, but does the problem stay, what can be?

Thank you!

Anderson Soares - Gendragon

Comments

• jerriecanjerriecan Posts: 470
    edited December 1969

Same happened to me - go into Start menu, find DAZ and start the Content Management Service. Should be back to normal then.

• Gendragon3DGendragon3D Posts: 172
    edited December 1969

Thanks very much! I will try soon this!

Anderson

• chriswongbizchriswongbiz Posts: 206
    edited December 1969

Hi,

I have the same problem for quite a while now.

I am a Mac using, and I don't find this "start content management service", and we don't have the Start menu like Window does. So can you tell me where i can find that to Start Content Management Service to fix this?

thanks

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,511
    edited December 1969

Hi,

I have the same problem for quite a while now.

I am a Mac using, and I don't find this "start content management service", and we don't have the Start menu like Window does. So can you tell me where i can find that to Start Content Management Service to fix this?

thanks

Hello,
    in the directory where you have your Content Manager setup, there are several folders, one is named utilities. In there are who Apple Script Applets called Stop DAZ Content Management Service.app & Start DAZ Content Management Service.app.

/ Totte

• RedHeadLilithRedHeadLilith Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I found this Post very helpful explanation on how to fix this problem

edited December 1969

Thanks Totte, I am rendering and I don't think I can do anything right now, I shall try what you said when rendering is done.

edited December 1969

Hi Totte,

This might sound crazy or funny to you, but the main problem I have is : I just can't find that "directory where you have your Content Manager setup"!!!

If I did, I shall play with it and I think we will get to the "several folders", and find one "named utilities. In there are who Apple Script Applets called Stop DAZ Content Management Service.app & Start DAZ Content Management Service.app."

So.... may I ask where I can get the directory where they have the Content Manager setup. LOL, spent the last hour looking for it, just couldn't locate it....

Thanks....