Stonemason's Mech Enforcer???

inaka83inaka83 Posts: 0
edited October 2012 in The Commons

About six months back I remember stonemason showing a preview of a new product that was coming soon. It was an awesome Mech he called mech enforcer, but I have yet to see it released. Has anyone heard or seen anything more about this and when it might come out?

Post edited by inaka83 on

Comments

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

I don't recall it, and haven't seen anything about it recently. One thing I do know, Stephan takes his time with his products, which is why they are always of such high quality. He'll also drop in to the forum with promos for everyone to see when it's closer to hitting the store. It's also possible he's got more than one project going, and had to put the Mech aside for a while.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

try this http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/7937/P30/#111997 with Stonemason's response a few posts below.

• OffWorld3DOffWorld3D Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    try this http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/7937/P30/#111997 with Stonemason's response a few posts below.

Thank you!

• inaka83inaka83 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Szark said:

Thanks!!!

edited December 1969

my pleasure. I am not normally one for these types of models but I am sold on this one when it comes out and the Lava lake......Looks like I WILL HAVE TO SELL MY BODY AGAIN.......to science. ;) Why what did you think I was referring to.

edited December 1969

Szark said:

AHA!! So he did get sidetracked. Thought that might be the case since he's always working on more than one project at a time. :-)
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Looks like I WILL HAVE TO SELL MY BODY AGAIN.......to science. ;) Why what did you think I was referring to.

Now, you don't REALLY want me to answer that . . . do you? :coolsmirk:
  • StonemasonStonemason Posts: 1,156
    edited December 1969

Yep,always getting sidetracked...I have about 5 different things to get uploaded this week and the mech is one of them...will probably aim for a December release..
    ..dont hold me to that though.

Cheers
    Stefan

edited December 1969

Miss B said:
    Szark said:
    Looks like I WILL HAVE TO SELL MY BODY AGAIN.......to science. ;) Why what did you think I was referring to.

Now, you don't REALLY want me to answer that . . . do you? :coolsmirk:Part of me says Yes....lol
    edited December 1969

Yep,always getting sidetracked...I have about 5 different things to get uploaded this week and the mech is one of them...will probably aim for a December release..
    ..dont hold me to that though.

Cheers
    Stefan

Thanks, I'll be waiting... looking forward to all your new stuff!

• StonemasonStonemason Posts: 1,156
    edited December 1969

a teaser while you wait :)

Popup03.jpg
    692 x 900 - 310K
    edited December 1969

oh you big tease

edited December 1969

a teaser while you wait :)

Awesome!!! Thanks :)