Urban Fae

ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I just purchased today "12208 Urban Fae", "12209 Urban Fae V4 Unimesh Fits" and "12261 Urban Goth", yet I can't find any of these products in the store either by name or the sku number. How can I purchase something that doesn't exist, yet I did. It seems the Unimesh Fits and Urban Goth came with Urban Fae and did not cost extra, which I appreciate, but I sure wish I could get the promo images.

Comments

• Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652
    edited December 1969

The promopics that were with the Unimeshfits are on the productpage, promo 4, 5, 6
    There was one more, see attached.
    For the Base package were 6 promos. I could post them for you if you like. Most of them are already on the productpage.
    I can't help you with the Urban Goth promos because I don't have that one.

Love, Jeanne

ps_ac4541_3.jpg
    500 x 650 - 85K
  • ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited October 2012

JeanneM said:
    The promopics that were with the Unimeshfits are on the productpage, promo 4, 5, 6
    There was one more, see attached.
    For the Base package were 6 promos. I could post them for you if you like. Most of them are already on the productpage.
    I can't help you with the Urban Goth promos because I don't have that one.

Love, Jeanne

Well that's the problem, there is no Product Page. It's no big deal, I just like to copy all of the promo images so I know what the product is.

But thank you for the one Image, it helps.

Post edited by ledhead on
    edited October 2012

I meant the productpage now, from the Urban Fae (SKU: 13292)
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/urban-fae

I bought Urban Fae and the Unimeshfits in March 2011 and made a pdf from the productpage back then. I always make a pdf from the productpage when I buy something and copy all the promos for my own 3D database so I know a bit how you feel about not having the productpage and the promos for them :long:

Well, if you like to have these just pm me and I can send them to you. :)

Love, Jeanne

Post edited by Jeanne M on
  • LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,984
    edited October 2012

For some reason, I didn't archive the product page for the Unimesh fits, nor the Urban Goth texture set. I did get the Urban Goth texture and here is there is the picture included in the product readme.

Urban_Goth.jpg
    350 x 455 - 42K
    Post edited by Lindsey on
    edited December 1969

Lindsey said:
    For some reason, I didn't archive the product page for the Unimesh fits, nor the Urban Goth texture set. I did get the Urban Goth texture and here is there is the picture included in the product readme.

TY Lindsey, that will help.

edited October 2012

Here are the promos I copied back in 2011 but they are really the same (urban-fae-3, urban-fae-4, urban-fae-5) as there are now on the productpage I said and linked in my post. Only one that wasn't there is the one I already posted.

On the productpage now there are also at least 3 promos belonging to the Goth expansion as far as I can see.

Love, Jeanne

ps_ac4541_2.jpg
    500 x 650 - 93K
    ps_ac4541_1.jpg
    500 x 650 - 93K
    ps_ac4541_0.jpg
    500 x 650 - 108K
    Post edited by Jeanne M on
    edited December 1969

Okay I think I figured it out. The Urban Fae that can still be viewed in the Store, sku 13292, is a bundle of the products that are no longer available separately, which are the following: Urban Fae for V4 (12208), Urban Fae V4 Unimesh Fits (12209 and Urban Goth (122610. Those three products can not be found in the store and are only available in the bundle which as I said is Urban Fae (13292).

Thank all of you for your help. The pictures you presented made me come to realize what was going on and also reading the product page for Urban Fae and what is included gave me the final answer.

edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    Okay I think I figured it out. The Urban Fae that can still be viewed in the Store, sku 13292, is a bundle of the products that are no longer available separately, which are the following: Urban Fae for V4 (12208), Urban Fae V4 Unimesh Fits (12209 and Urban Goth (122610. Those three products can not be found in the store and are only available in the bundle which as I said is Urban Fae (13292).

Thank all of you for your help. The pictures you presented made me come to realize what was going on and also reading the product page for Urban Fae and what is included gave me the final answer.

You're most welcome! And I'm glad you figured it out. I know it can be very confusing with all the new and the old stuff, new sku numbers replacing the old (what I dearly miss because I was really used to them :-/
    Furthermore the site is not really very stable yet so I'm glad I could help a little. :)

Love, Jeanne