I'm naked! (or, looking for Genesis outfits)

jerriecanjerriecan Posts: 470
edited December 1969 in New Users

Okay, back again for another helping. :) I'm trying to get some experience with posing human figures, and that means Genesis right now. I was wondering if the fine folk here might be able to point me toward some inexpensive (meaning free, hopefully) clothing resources for Genesis. Once I get a handle on posing figures more, I plan on purchasing clothing as well, so I'd really like to hear about any nice scifi outfits that are for sale somewhere.

Once again, thanks for your help!

(a fully clothed)
jerriecan

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited October 2012

Try this and see if you find anything you like ShareCG select DAZ3D at the top and enter genesis in the search. I would post a link but it breaks the Forum. And the bracket thing will not work.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969
  • jerriecanjerriecan Posts: 470
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the link - while Wilmap's work is very nice, it's not what I'm looking for for my project. And while there is much fine content at ShareCG, most of it seems to need other pay content to be used. But there's a very nice looking Genesis bodysuit in the DAZ store that looks like a good place to start.

• edited December 1969

There's a whole bunch of fantastic genesis clothes on sale today in the daz3d store to celebrate the new genesis plugin for poser. You can get a lot of fantastic stuff on sale, some for less than $2, and a lot for $2-4 each. It's definitely the cheapest I've seen for all of these clothing sets. Just click on the clothing part of the store, and then narrow the search down to only genesis items.