Rural Crossroads by FirstBastion

IvyIvy Posts: 7,154
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Dear FirstBastion
I'd really like the Rural Crossroads set you have for sale.
http://www.daz3d.com/shop/rural-crossroads
I really like your models and I'd like to ask you a question on this one before i buy it.

Q) Does this set come with all the props shown? ~ road signs, telephone poles. fences, bridges, tunnel etc.
it did not say if it came with the props or if it did what props it did come with on the product page.
I relies it maybe a complete set w/props, but i like to ask first.

thanks in advance
your friend ~ Ivy

Comments

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,324
    edited December 1969

Hi Ivy, it includes everything seen in the promo images including the the signs, rock, rock outcrops, electric poles, bridge, tunnel, and trees props. It also includes the promo lightset and a whole slew of camera angles. The cows, cars and characters are available separately.

• KageRyuKageRyu Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The cows, cars and characters are available separately.

What?! The Cows, Cars, and Characters aren't included? I was gonna get it too...oh well...
    j/K

In seriousness though, with the fences and Poles and such, are they part of one piece, or loadable seperately?

edited December 1969

The scene is prop based and preloads in its entirety, but the individual prop groupings can be removed or hidden. So yes, the fence for example can be moved or removed, and the electric poles can be removed. The road signs and stop signs can also be moved as can the tunnel flasher lights.

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    edited December 1969

Looks like a great set./ Combine it with some of Lisa's Botanicals for a tree line and or the Dust Smoke trail tool and you have a great combo. *smile*

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,154
    edited December 1969

Hi Ivy, it includes everything seen in the promo images including the the signs, rock, rock outcrops, electric poles, bridge, tunnel, and trees props. It also includes the promo lightset and a whole slew of camera angles. The cows, cars and characters are available separately.

Cows I have..lol
    thank you for your reply. another great set i just added to my runtime. :)

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,154
    edited December 1969

This set kind of looks like the area i live in :)
    great set. works excellent in daz3a.
    these were rendered in poser

rural_crossroads_test_3.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 310K
    rural_crossroads_test_1.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 474K
    edited December 1969

oh I like the atmospheric fog shot, thanks for taking the time and posting it.

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

oh I like the atmospheric fog shot, thanks for taking the time and posting it.

That's nice, yes.

I've bought it, but I haven't had time to play with it (PCA, platclub stuff's taking priority). But I'm really happy to have this!