What light thru yonder window breaks??? [Commercial]

IgnisSerpentusIgnisSerpentus Posts: 2,482
edited October 2012 in The Commons

Ok yet another new set has released.... only this time, its FREE!

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/biolight

They are shaders for my jellyfish, which give him amazing color - but these are no ordinary mats. If you use Poser 2012, raytracing and IDL, you can actually make them emit light onto other objects in your scene!

Also, in addition to this cool support product being FREE, my jellyfish is on sale 30% off! But act fast, before he swims away
http://www.daz3d.com/shop/terrors-of-the-deep-jellyfish

Note:
These shaders will work in lower versions of Poser, but they will not emit light in anything except Poser 9/Poser Pro 2012
They do not work in DAZ Studio

Post edited by IgnisSerpentus on

Comments

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,255
    edited December 1969

I don't think I'd want that breaking in through my window. (Gorgeous, though.)

• IgnisSerpentusIgnisSerpentus Posts: 2,482
    edited December 1969

JOdel said:
    I don't think I'd want that breaking in through my window. (Gorgeous, though.)

LOL me either

• KerynaKeryna Posts: 101
    edited December 1969

Your jellyfish lights are amazing - sadly not much use to us Studio users only. But great to see this interesting effect you've created for them. I find jellyfish beautiful and creepy at the same time. Your light effects would make a kind of hypnotic screensaver if you make an nice animated sequence..... - or something to project in relaxation centers for the less squeamish (or those in need of some subliminal terror)!

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Can't use this in D|S (wouldn't it be nice if...) so I just popped the jellyfish into my wishlist for later. Must have missed it when it came out: looks interesting... in an argh-run-away-(across-the-top-of-the-water) kind of way. :grrr:

(No, I don't like these critters in RL, can you tell?)

edited December 1969

Sorry I am so late with a reply. Yeah, my apologies to the DS users, but unfortunately, I don't know how to use the shader system in DS. It hurts my head LOL So I could not replicate the effect in there, to support it. But if there are any developers out there that would like to take up the gauntlet, you are most welcome to do so :)

And LOL I just love jellyfish.... I find them fascinating and hauntingly beautiful.

edited December 1969

K just swinging by to let you guys know the sale on my Jellyfish should be ending tomorrow