Does anyone recognize this product? SOLVED! Thank you, MJ007!

DarkRiderDLMCDarkRiderDLMC Posts: 561
edited October 2012 in The Commons

It's an open grave with a little land around it and morphs to raise and lower the grave (open to covered I believe. I bought it from Daz I'm pretty sure, but I haven't used it in a couple of years and I need to.

Anyone remembering the product name would sure be a big help.

Post edited by DarkRiderDLMC on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,867
    edited December 1969

Stonemason's very old Graveyard bits n Bobs (not the exact name, I fear) had something like that. I also think Nerd's Boot Hill may have, though I can't recall if it was stand-alone or part of the hill mesh.

• MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,679
    edited December 1969

I think its this: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/them-bones

-MJ

• DarkRiderDLMCDarkRiderDLMC Posts: 561
    edited December 1969

Stonemason's very old Graveyard bits n Bobs (not the exact name, I fear) had something like that. I also think Nerd's Boot Hill may have, though I can't recall if it was stand-alone or part of the hill mesh.

It felt like a Stonemason product, so I went through his store. Then Nerd3D's. Then the Antfarm's. Thanks for the attempt, you got me thinking of in terms of vendors it might be, rather than just products which might help. I'm sure I bought it here, but I'll check rendo as well.

I wish I had a better memory... I have a dead friend on dA and need this to do a "in memory of" I do one for her each Halloween, her favorite time time of year.

Thanks again for the help, Richard! If I can't find it, there's always a hope someone will recognize it from the render.

• DarkRiderDLMCDarkRiderDLMC Posts: 561
    edited December 1969

MJ007 said:

YES!!! I have them bones, but use the bonepiles all the time and never the rest - so assumed it was just the bones. But, the open grave is in there! Thank you for bothering with this! It was important to me.

• MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,679
    edited December 1969

No problem. Glad to be of help.

-MJ