Question About Autofit

edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

This is just a silly question probably, but I've only really recently been doing any serious playing around with Studio...

Regarding Autofit - is there a way for it to use Generation3 figures? Ie, converting a Gen3 item to fit Genesis or Gen4, for example. Or will it only convert Gen4 items to fit Genesis??

Thanks.

Comments

• BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,846
    edited December 1969

By default it only does the Gen4's to Genesis, but if you buy the Gen 3 shapes for Genesis morph set then you can autofit their clothing to Genesis.

• edited December 1969

Ah! Okay! Thank you very much!

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Just to add to that I've been getting quite good results with most Gen3 outfits except for shoes.

This is DNA's Morphing gown which has only been autofitted...on occasions I send stuff to hexagon to do some adjustment morphs but some outfits you don't need to depends what it is though.

kiyokomorphinggown.png
    1000 x 1414 - 2M
  • edited December 1969

I think converting shoes between figures is always a tricky thing. Even Crossdresser has major issues with conversions of shoes.

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Seliah said:
    I think converting shoes between figures is always a tricky thing. Even Crossdresser has major issues with conversions of shoes.
    Yeah...one of the main issues I have is they come apart which means that they probably weren't welded together and when you apply smoothing they separate.