HDRI flles

TyonnTyonn Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Could someone please tell me where I can get some HRDI files for Bryce?

I haven't been able to find any tutorials on making them. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Did you not find any in the large content file that came with the Bryce 7 download.

• TyonnTyonn Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Did you not find any in the large content file that came with the Bryce 7 download.

Hello Chohole
    No i looked every where. I'm sure i looked in all the Bryce folders. I'll look again when i get home from work..

Thank you.

edited December 1969

Hello again Chohole, well, I went into every file Bryce 7 has and nowhere did I find any HDRI files. I also went into the IBL area and tried searching all the folders from Bryce in there too. Still nothing :(

edited December 1969

OK I am a bit of a DIY person when it comes to installing things, and tend to point the installers to an empty folder

I got this when I did so. This is the very large content file BTW, the 630mb one,

Untitled-2_copy.jpg
    996 x 603 - 154K
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    OK I am a bit of a DIY person when it comes to installing things, and tend to point the installers to an empty folder

I got this when I did so. This is the very large content file BTW, the 630mb one,

Hmm, looking at those folders, I don't have any of those folders except the Bryce Content one. I'm thinking maybe they didn't put them with the free version? Just a thought lol

edited October 2012

THat is possible I guess, as I bought Bryce 7 pro when it first came out.

DId you get Bryce 7 from the direct download link, or through the store. I have 2 content files, one for 17.2 mb and one is 630mb, plus the Bryce 7 pro exe and one for Bryce lightning.

This is where you can buy it through the store http://www.daz3d.com/shop/software/bryce/bryce-7-pro

Post edited by Chohole on