First Renders for The Bank Nightclub.

AVU4UAVU4U Posts: 67
edited June 2012 in Art Studio

Final BANK nightclub renders. All 3D work is complete for the BANK. Now onto creating characters for the graphic novel Nocturnes.

Post edited by AVU4U on

Comments

• AVU4UAVU4U Posts: 67
    edited June 2012

Club Street rendered scenes from my upcoming novel NOCTURNES

Post edited by AVU4U on
    edited June 2012

Here are some renders of the mighty Z Nightclub in my upcoming graphic novel NOCTURNES. The work that I have put into these renders taught me how to do UV maps in Lightwave and then export them to Daz4. Doing this is not easy. I've been working on the Z Nightclub for over 3 months and its almost finished. Hopefully I'll get it done next week and then I can begin to build the interior of the BANK Nightclub which is across the street from the Z Nightclub. If everything goes well I hope to have the graphic novel NOCTURNES done in about a year from now.

I have a couple of more interiors to finish once the BANK is done and then I can begin to design the characters. The illustrations in my graphic novel Nocturnes will probably exceed 1200 with a projected page count of about 300. I've never done anything like this so wish me luck. Daz4 rules.

Post edited by AVU4U on
  • kylumikylumi Posts: 291
    edited December 1969

Love your style....your art looks just typical of "graphic book noir" :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

kylumi said:
    Love your style....your art looks just typical of "graphic book noir" :coolsmile:

Thankyou kylumi. There are more renders to come. By the time I finish my book NOCTURNES there will be about 1200 of them.

edited December 1969

Almost finished with the inside of the mighty Z Nightclub. Just a couple of tweekings and then I can move onto creating the inside of the BANK nightclub the main competitor of the Z club. Hopefully the BANK won't take so long to create. Its taken me about three and a half months to create the Z club.

edited December 1969

Finaly finished the inside of the Z Nightclub. 3.5 months of work. Now onto the next club that is the main competitor of Z. Don't know what to call it yet. Maybe MOON or THE BANK. I can decide later. I'll be starting the model for this new club next week. Check out the renders here and in the next post "Final Z Nightclub renders Renders Group 2"

edited December 1969

Here are the rest of them.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,001
    edited December 1969

Merged both threads on the set. Please keep all posts on a single project in one thread.

• kylumikylumi Posts: 291
    edited December 1969

These look fantastic my friend...........you have the lighting down to a fine art :coolsmile:

• gp139gp139 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

i like the deep blue and lights you have in the render. this came out good, I like it