Happy Halloween from RawArt [COMMERCIAL]

RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,729
edited October 2012 in The Commons

Happy Halloween from RawArt

Lets have some Halloween fun with your first treat.
How about a coupon for 25% Off my entire store (excluding new releases)

From October 2nd to October 31st, use the code: 25OffRAWLoween to get your discount.

But to keep things interesting....I would also love to see some good ole scary artwork.
So how about we have one of my contests.

Enter your scariest NEW Halloween picture using at least one of my products, and at the end of the month I will hold a draw from all the entries and 3 people shall be chosen randomly from the entries to receive a free product.
(Post your pictures in this thread)
So dont worry if you dont know if your skills can compete with others...its all about having fun and showing some good ole creepy art.

Lets have some good Halloween Fun!!

Rawn

Edited by mod to add [COMMERCIAL] tag

Post edited by frank0314 on

Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,551
    edited October 2012

RawArt said:
    Happy Halloween from RawArt

Lets have some Halloween fun with your first treat.
    How about a coupon for 25% Off my entire store (excluding new releases)

From October 2nd to October 31st, use the code: 25OffRAWLoween to get your discount.

But to keep things interesting....I would also love to see some good ole scary artwork.
    So how about we have one of my contests.

Enter your scariest NEW Halloween picture using at least one of my products, and at the end of the month I will hold a draw from all the entries and 3 people shall be chosen randomly from the entries to receive a free product.
    (Post your pictures in this thread)
    So dont worry if you dont know if your skills can compete with others...its all about having fun and showing some good ole creepy art.

Lets have some good Halloween Fun!!

Rawn

This is so awesome RawArt. I love your poses. I'm not sure how scary my style of art really is... I tend to do just G-level family kind of stuff... (at least mostly). However.... I will try. Thanks for posting this, and I'm so glad your awesome stuff is on sale.

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

ditto what she said. Except change "G-level family" to "Redlight district" for me.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,512
    edited December 1969

ditto what she said. Except change "G-level family" to "Redlight district" for me.

LOL, I can't even post most of my stuff here, will have to "tone it down" quite a bit to enter, LOL.

Nice idea, I don't have much of your work, but I have some, will have to see what I can come up with.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Woo! I shall warm up the idea engines, closely followed by the rendering engines!

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,729
    edited December 1969

It really doesnt matter your style of art....creepy or not, it's all fun. ;)

Rawn

• GrazeGraze Posts: 418
    edited December 1969

Any limit on number of entries?

edited December 1969

Mr Leong said:
    Any limit on number of entries?

You can enter as many times as you like...but could only win once.
    I would edit out duplicate winnings if they would occur.

Rawn

edited December 1969

Did a quick image for the fun of it. Both are genesis and I used Rawnart's M4/V4 lift poses as a base and rendered in Luxrender with no postwork.

creature.jpg
    1158 x 918 - 1M
  • peteVaultpeteVault Posts: 308
    edited December 1969

Rendered in Reality. Web is postwork.

Spiderman.jpg
    1076 x 956 - 457K
    edited December 1969

Wow...cool stuff :)

Looks great in LUX....wish I had the patience for those renders :)

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

RawArt said:
    Enter your scariest NEW Halloween picture using at least one of my products . . .

Not eligible for your contest since I made this a few weeks ago for the PA sale appreciation, but since it goes with the theme and uses your Slim Man morphs and a Pumpkin Head Pete texture I wanted to post it here -- hope you don't mind.

DS4.5Pro render, postwork in GIMP. Larger version in my deviantART gallery here.

Lady Scarecrow

LadyScarecrow2000.jpg
    1600 x 2000 - 2M
    edited December 1969

Animations? or stills, only?

edited December 1969

I dig the slenderman scarecrow....very cool idea!

Stills or animations....its all for fun

edited December 1969

I saw Daz has a policy on nudity, but is there one on how much gore we're allowed?

That is the reason I haven't posted anything yet. All the good stuff is just too gory.

:coolgrin: muuaaahhh ha ha haaaaaaaaaah

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited October 2012

RawArt said:
    I dig the slenderman scarecrow....very cool idea!
    Thanks! They go together beautifully aside from the ears (which I forgot to postwork out).

I saw Daz has a policy on nudity, but is there one on how much gore we're allowed? That is the reason I haven't posted anything yet. All the good stuff is just too gory . . .

IIRC there's a rule against abused and/or dead animals -- if so, anybody know where that's posted? Not sure if it applies to undead animals. Same with kids. And I think that's it re gore, anything else goes.
    Post edited by KickAir 8P on
    edited October 2012

What’s Halloween without a ghost story?

The elders warned the villagers to avoid the ruins in the north. For there lives a monstrous beast the elders named Tauran.

Centuries have pasted. Surely the monster must have died by now. But the villagers dare not go near the northern ruins. They hear the tales by travelers who pass through the village. Tales of a horrible creature haunting the ruins, retold time and time again.

The Ghost of Tauran.

TauranGhost.JPG
    769 x 620 - 234K
    Post edited by Graze on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Mr Leong said:
    I saw Daz has a policy on nudity, but is there one on how much gore we're allowed?

That is the reason I haven't posted anything yet. All the good stuff is just too gory.

:coolgrin: muuaaahhh ha ha haaaaaaaaaah

From the TOS
    Images will not display rape, torture, or the act of physical mutilation.
    Images that may appear gratuitously violent will be reviewed by the staff of this site for its appropriateness for inclusion

edited October 2012

IIRC there's a rule against abused and/or dead animals -- if so, anybody know where that's posted? Not sure if it applies to undead animals. Same with kids. And I think that's it re gore, anything else goes.

From the TOS
    Images will not display rape, torture, or the act of physical mutilation.
    Images that may appear gratuitously violent will be reviewed by the staff of this site for its appropriateness for inclusion

I'll keep that in mind during future renders. Thanks.

Post edited by Graze on
  • rgrinly_3c04c79a1brgrinly_3c04c79a1b Posts: 97
    edited December 1969

Well..I hope this qualifies ? Not my newest render, by any means - I've not done many creepy ones lately. To be brutally honest, not done many at all, of any sort for about a year or so. Maybe this'll get the old spark going again.

1224216690_thistledown_wm_huntersmoon.jpg
    1012 x 674 - 86K
    edited December 1969

Freyfaxi said:
    Well..I hope this qualifies ? Not my newest render, by any means - I've not done many creepy ones lately. To be brutally honest, not done many at all, of any sort for about a year or so. Maybe this'll get the old spark going again.

Looks cool Freyfaxi....but I dont think there are any of my characters there ;)

Rawn

edited December 1969

Hmmm...seems I am not getting notices about this thread anymore.
    Lets see what I can do about that.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,296
    edited December 1969

Here's one, the texture is the Blood beast and there are several things of Raw's dialed in.

scary-1.jpg
    1200 x 848 - 326K
  • SasjeSasje Posts: 835
    edited December 1969

I have this one :-)

Title: “Please! don’t find me”

scarry_1_bew_1.jpg
    1000 x 750 - 233K
  • LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

It doesn't seem to aply to dead horses, i see those getting beaten on the forums all the time

edited December 1969

I wanted the feeling of the coolness of Autumn. Once again...a Reality render.

Dry_Autumn.jpg
    1100 x 1100 - 405K
  • StezzaStezza Posts: 7,751
    edited December 1969

Come in ;-)

Come_in.jpg
    800 x 600 - 424K
    edited December 1969

wicked cool guys!

Nice to see some older things sneaking in there too...I still think the chicken raptor was so cool LOL

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

You say this picture is not scary? What if YOU were one of the students and your teacher said something like this? :ahhh: :grrr: Still not scared??? :coolsmirk:

scary__teach6.jpg
    840 x 1187 - 97K
    edited December 1969

Gort was pretty excited about 3D media....until it occurred to him that he might not enjoy it as much as he thought.

GortsDisappointment.jpg
    700 x 700 - 393K
    edited December 1969

pete.c44 said:
    Gort was pretty excited about 3D media....until it occurred to him that he might not enjoy it as much as he thought.

LMAO, too funny!