Itemized Order History

buck415buck415 Posts: 57

I've dedicated the last 45 minutes of my time searching for the V4 & M4 Internal Organs products that are supposed to be somewhere within my order history.

It's nice that I can expand the page to show 50 items at a time, but after I've made a few attempts to find the number that the letter of the product name might be located underneath, I find that I need to continue expanding my search by clicking additional numbers that might contain the product.

I gave up looking for it under the titles I thought it might be named as, and paged through my complete itemized order history that is currently 1,329 items and can't find it.

I do not recall whether or not I bought both products individually or as a bundle, so I have two questions:
1. What is the product(s) I purchased named as in my Itemized Order History, and
2. Under what page number will I find it in my Itemized Order History?

Thanks,
Buck

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Are you on a PC? If so, try Taozen's DAZ History Manager (taosoft.dk/software/dazhm)

• buck415buck415 Posts: 57
    edited September 2012

What a great resource!

Just out of curiosity, why is someone else creating a product that makes it easy to find and download DAZ purchases?

Thank you.

Post edited by buck415 on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Because the DAZ 3D web developers are busy fixing bugs, so added features are coming very slowly. Just another community member offering something to help people out in the meantime.