PC membership cancelled 3 days early and before my payment date.

edited December 1969 in The Commons

1. Already put in my support ticket and considering they won't even look at it til the first . Pretty much a lost cause.

2, Never used my coupon since there was nothing I wanted I didn't already have. Since most of the DazOriginals are Gen 3 stuff.

3. Had called earlier in the month and was told they would sweep my card at the end of the month. Last time I looked September had 30 days not 28. Is it February and I lost track of the time?

Seems every month there has been a problem since this new website was put in place. Number two up there annoys me but doesn't tick me off. But 3 does. I should be a member through the end of the month not when your business hours end for the week. THis would be in the Members only forum where it belongs but obviously I can not post there or read any responses.

Thank for the time and the rant. I got into 3d because of DAz not Poser or Maya or anything else. This is where my loyalties lay but if I am not going to get full value.. losing the last 3 days of the month is coming close to being the last straw.

Comments

• Salem2007Salem2007 Posts: 513
    edited December 1969

Similar problem for me as well...

I tried to renew last yesterday, but with all the site issues I wasn't able. Now, the renewal is 99.00 instead of 69.00. PC items appear at 1.99, and I can still get to the PC forum.

It's probably a glitch that Daz will resolve Monday.

• edited December 1969

Salem2007 said:
    Similar problem for me as well...

I tried to renew last yesterday, but with all the site issues I wasn't able. Now, the renewal is 99.00 instead of 69.00. PC items appear at 1.99, and I can still get to the PC forum.

It's probably a glitch that Daz will resolve Monday.

I already checked none of my items are showing PC price. Glad to know I am not the only one

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Sort of off topic but kinda not... When you pay monthly for PC, does it automatically bill you when the month is up??... I nearing the end of my first month, and would hate it to cancel me early as well as bill me early too

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,317
    edited December 1969

Itas happening to alot of PC, members, memberships are just being cancelled - no reason, its usually sorted out by sales, but it seems to be an ongoing problem which they can't fix.

• edited December 1969

Not really . They bill you once a month if you have a saved credit card profile on the same day every month. At least that was how usually worked

• Aqualad07Aqualad07 Posts: 45
    edited December 1969

It gets more interesting, I cancelled my pc membership back in late May and removed my credit card profile.....They didnt charge me in June, July, August, or September....ah but then on Oct 3, they charged my credit card (mind you i had deleted the card profile) for pc membership, I talked to them twice yesterday and sent a help ticket, they said it would take 3-5 days to refund me and then on the response to the ticket, they said i had not cancelled the membership appropriately...not true...I called and after several minutes the truth came out...the rep told me she responded how she was told to and that they had several issues with merging the old pc system with the new one and that my deactivated membership was still in the old system....with my card info...and it had been charged by accident, they removed my membership and set that part right but they still say it will be 3-5 days before my money is refunded....I talked to my bank, they did not like what they heard and once the money is refunded, they are going to mark my card as compromised and issue me a new one with a new number that daz or the software they use will not have. So a heads up folks, just because you delete a save card profile, does not mean that information is not still out there somewhere.

• DAZ_Bcreek1DAZ_Bcreek1 Posts: 39
    edited December 1969

Many PC Memberships were simply dropped due to the launch of Magento. We have since then fixed those accounts. We have now charged all of those accounts for the renewal. If users cancelled their memberships simply by deleting their credit card information, this does not actually cancel the Membership. If you were charged and you would like to be cancelled, send us a ticket with your latest renewal order number, we will get your latest Membership renewal cancelled and refunded back to you.

In order to cancel your PC Membership please go to your My Subscriptions section on your account page, click edit, then click cancel. If you are paying via credit card, this is all you need to do. If you are paying via PayPal you will need to cancel your PayPal subscription on your PayPal account as well. If there is anything we can do to keep you, please let us know.

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited October 2012

(Bleep)

Edited by me so as to not cause controversy.

Post edited by ledhead on