Better Graphic Design Ideas

sol_thaddeussol_thaddeus Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

I am an IT student on sophomore years here in the Philippines.I am specializing on multimedia and software engineering. I have been researching about the different solutions that will help me with the web development projects we have for our school community.
I am interested about learning the solution that daz3d can give for improving the multimedia designs for website development through active discussions. I join the forum so that I can gain more information and ideas in order I may improve my web application projects. I am looking forward to be learning a lot through forums. Thanks.

Comments

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

I am an IT student on sophomore years here in the Philippines.I am specializing on multimedia and software engineering. I have been researching about the different solutions that will help me with the web development projects we have for our school community.
    I am interested about learning the solution that daz3d can give for improving the multimedia designs for website development through active discussions. I join the forum so that I can gain more information and ideas in order I may improve my web application projects. I am looking forward to be learning a lot through forums. Thanks.

Hi Sol_thaddeus,

Welcome to the madhouse we call a forum...

Looking forward to seeing your posts.

Pen