Dissapearing Dress

Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,604
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Yesterday I looked at New Releases in the store and there was a dress for Genesis. I can't remember the name but it was some sort of Japanese style fashion dress and it was available as a bundle with some extra textures. I came back today to buy it but I can't find it anymore.

Does anyone know what happened? Has it been withdrawn? Is this a glitch in the store website? Did I dream it?

Comments

• Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,604
    edited December 1969

Yes that's the one. Thanks for the link. I thought it was for Genesis but Vicky 4 makes it more versatile.

Yesterday I was seeing it at the top of the new releases page, today I needed your link to find it.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Yesterday I was seeing it at the top of the new releases page, today I needed your link to find it.

This was a consistently random problem with the new store, from the changeover up to a few weeks ago. Looks like this particular bug might be back, then. >:(
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Yes that's the one. Thanks for the link. I thought it was for Genesis but Vicky 4 makes it more versatile.

I'm still seeing it on New Releases, 18th item.