ForbiddenWhispers PA sale day - with Freebie Inside!! [Commercial]

ForbiddenWhispersForbiddenWhispers Posts: 1,427
edited September 2012 in The Commons

ForbiddenWhispers, FWDesign and FeralFey bring you a huge selection for this PA sale this year. To say we've gone a bit crazy is an understatement..... ;-P

This year, we offer you.....

The Wisteria Pool House
A beautiiful modern, Japanese inspired poolhouse for all your renders....

GhostlyWisteria for the Wisteria Pool House.
A stunning texture add-on for the Pool House. With this texture add-on, you can turn this setting into an clean, breath of fresh air.

Wisteria Pool House Illuminations Kit
A lighting construction kit specially created for the 'The Wisteria PoolHouse'. It features both Poser 2012 lights and DS4 lightsets.

BUT THERE'S MORE!!!

Receive this item FREE when you purchase The Wisteria Pool House.

Wisteria for The Anjiru Outfit BOTH items must be in the cart in same transaction to receive the discount.

COMING VERY SOON.....

By The Pool : Poses for Genesis & Gen 4
This is a pose set for K4, M4, V4 and Genesis. The poses have been made with the Pool House in mind, but can easily be used for other projects. These should turn up in the store within the next couple of hours. There was an installers issue & daz are working their butts off to fix it. Because of the release delay these poses will be on sale longer for 50% off than the other items in the store.

As usual, you'll find my store at 50% off. http://www.daz3d.com/shop/forbiddenwhispers

Enjoy and I hope you like what we've created for you this year.

Anna, Mike & Chrys

xxxx

Post edited by ForbiddenWhispers on

Comments

• ForbiddenWhispersForbiddenWhispers Posts: 1,427
    edited December 1969

Just a few more promos showing the poses and pool house.

Promos01.jpg
    600 x 850 - 239K
    Promos12.jpg
    600 x 850 - 235K
    Promos08.jpg
    600 x 850 - 290K
    Promos05.jpg
    600 x 850 - 237K
    Promos07.jpg
    600 x 850 - 203K
    edited December 1969
  • Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

And of course, Nigel likes the pool ;)

Nigel_at_pool_signed.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 280K
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

I really like the fact that by turning water into wood or stone this thing is more flexible than it seems at a glance!

Mine. All mine!

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Too late, I already put them into my cart; I'll be buying them later tonight. And since the Anjiru outfit's on sale today, that went into the cart as well. Looks very nice! :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

I'm so pleased everyone likes the set & I cannot wait to see what beautiful pictures people render with them. :)

Anna
    xxxx

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

The Wisteria products look great, and I was very tempted to buy the poolhouse (I agree with Skiriki...the non-water options make the set much more versatile--I could see it being used as a dojo, art gallery, or various other things). I have a soft spot for Japanese-themed stuff, although right now I'm trying to concentrate my purchases on character items and on a specific fantasy subgenre. I might have bought it except that if I had, I'd have felt the need to buy the Anjiru outfit too, and I wouldn't have been able to afford Braxton in addition, and I've been waiting for a good opportunity to buy him since he first came out.

So Braxton joins Ashley in my runtime, and the poolhouse and Ghostly texture add-on join Nigel and Anya on my wishlist!

edited December 1969

The Wisteria products look great, and I was very tempted to buy the poolhouse (I agree with Skiriki...the non-water options make the set much more versatile--I could see it being used as a dojo, art gallery, or various other things). I have a soft spot for Japanese-themed stuff, although right now I'm trying to concentrate my purchases on character items and on a specific fantasy subgenre. I might have bought it except that if I had, I'd have felt the need to buy the Anjiru outfit too, and I wouldn't have been able to afford Braxton in addition, and I've been waiting for a good opportunity to buy him since he first came out.

So Braxton joins Ashley in my runtime, and the poolhouse and Ghostly texture add-on join Nigel and Anya on my wishlist!

I'm glad you like the poolhouse and hope you have the opportunity to purchase in the future. I did the wooden and tiled floor options for that reason. Versatility is very important to me in my products & it was such an easy thing to do as an option. I thought it better to include it than not. :coolsmile:

Braxton is still one of my favourite characters that we've created, as well as ashley.

We currently have 3 or 4 characters in the works at the moment (males) and 1 or 2 females, so keep a look out!..... One of the male characters is unusually special, but I can't say more..... ;-)

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Do the Gel lights work in 4.5? Thanks.

edited December 1969

anikad said:
    Do the Gel lights work in 4.5? Thanks.

Yep, indeed they do. :-) Here's a raw render of one of the presets in this set. http://www.daz3d.com/shop/neon-glow-light-gels-for-ds

01.jpg
    300 x 510 - 104K
    edited December 1969

Thanks. Oh dear, now I have to choose between gel lights or braxton and all the wisteria stuff.

edited December 1969

anikad said:
    Thanks. Oh dear, now I have to choose between gel lights or braxton and all the wisteria stuff.

Ya welcome.....

Or... you just don't choose and buy them all? :lol: ;-) ;-P

edited December 1969

Yes I seem to have done just that.

edited December 1969

quote author="anikad" date="1348432820"]Yes I seem to have done just that.

:bug: Hehe, how ever will your bank balance forgive you? *giggles* ....I hope you enjoy rendering with them. :-)

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,815
    edited December 1969

ForbiddenWhispers, FWDesign and FeralFey bring you a huge selection for this PA sale this year. To say we've gone a bit crazy is an understatement.....
    This is a pose set for K4, M4, V4 and Genesis. The poses have been made with the Pool House in mind, but can easily be used for other projects. These should turn up in the store within the next couple of hours. There was an installers issue & daz are working their butts off to fix it. Because of the release delay these poses will be on sale longer for 50% off than the other items in the store.

I think they may have taken the pose set off 50% sale a bit early. It only went into the store on Sunday morning, and it's now down to 30% already.

edited December 1969

vwrangler said:
    ForbiddenWhispers, FWDesign and FeralFey bring you a huge selection for this PA sale this year. To say we've gone a bit crazy is an understatement.....

I think they may have taken the pose set off 50% sale a bit early. It only went into the store on Sunday morning, and it's now down to 30% already.

*sigh*. Don't worry, I'll try get it fixed. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

edited December 1969

Right!!! Well the PA sale is coming to a close..... So get these goodies at 50% off while you still can.

After this PA sale, they'll be going to 30% off for 4 weeks.... :-)

Promos10.jpg
    600 x 850 - 224K
    Promos09.jpg
    600 x 850 - 210K
    Promos04.jpg
    600 x 850 - 255K
    Promos06.jpg
    600 x 850 - 248K
  • murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,438
    edited December 1969

There's a bit of a problem with the addon texture set. Anyone who has any real experience with written Japanese or Chinese will instantly notice that the writing on two of the outside pillars is upside down, and one is mirror reversed.