ANyine bought DAZ's PClub iClone Animation 3 in one package offer?

OldNickOldNick Posts: 0
edited September 2012 in The Commons

Through DAZ. Did it work properly? Mine isn't. It's a complete mess and not seeming to get any better after 10 support messages from me to DAZ and Reallusion. In fact it has become worse as far as I can see.

So far I have spent $500, been given a document that was supposed to have a serial number and did not, been directed to a download file that only has one of the 3 parts of the 3-1 package, asked, had the serial numbers that I _did_ have removed from my account, (even though that was not the main problem at all and may not have even been a problem) and been redirected to the same link with the same wrong file.

Let's know. I am feeling a bit lonely and confused here.

Post edited by OldNick on

Comments

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,816
    edited December 1969

OldNick said:
    Through DAZ. Did it work properly? Mine isn't. It's a complete mess and not seeming to get any better after 10 support messages from me to DAZ and Reallusion. In fact it has become worse as far as I can see.

So far I have spent $500, been given a document that was supposed to have a serial number and did not, been directed to a download file that only has one of the 3 parts of the 3-1 package, asked, had the serial numbers that I _did_ have removed from my account, (even though that was not the main problem at all and may not have even been a problem) and been redirected to the same link with the same wrong file.

Let's know. I am feeling a bit lonely and confused here.

I had some issues when I purchased it as well due to some store issue. I think generally its been the same issue across the board. If you are able, I would call. For me they had to put through a secondary order to release the stuff right into my account. It may be what will need to be done with you as well but if you call they can find a solution and you and they will know right then if it works or not. If you are unable to call, please let me know and I'll talk to CS for you and see about getting this resolved for you :)

Just let me know if you would like me to do that.

• OldNickOldNick Posts: 0
    edited September 2012

Thanks for the reply. At least it's not just me.

Calling's not really an option as I live in Australia.

If this is happening to others, I can't understand why it's not fixed. I now have both sides basically saying I need to contact the other. As far as I can see all it takes is to be sent to the right link at Reallusion. It would seem the link I (we) have been given is to iClone5 Pro only.

EDIT: Sorry. Thanks for the kind offer of help. Anything you can do would be welcome. I feel I cannot do any more and I am getting more than a little frustrated.

Post edited by OldNick on
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

please help him - we been trying here

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/4148/P75

• OldNickOldNick Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

bigh said:
    please help him - we been trying here

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/4148/P75

Yes and I appreciate your efforts. But it seems I am not the only one and basically it is as simple as providing the correct link for the 3-in-1, not just iClone.

Reallusion have now given me links for the other two components and DAZ have reinstated serial numbers in my account

STILL WRITTEN SO IF YOU COPY AND PASTE THEM THEY FAIL. You have to know what part to copy to get right.aaaaargghh!

And so I venture with, some trepidation, into the next round of downloads and attempts to get started.

Wish me luck people.

edited December 1969

ell please let me know if this fixes things or if you still run into issues...if so Ill do my best to get it all straightened around for you :) Just let me know. Hopefully its all straightened around now :)

• 0oseven0oseven Posts: 626
    edited December 1969

OldNick said:
    Thanks for the reply. At least it's not just me.

Calling's not really an option as I live in Australia.

than a little frustrated.

Get a phone card from your newsagent or tobacconist - its real cheap to phone overseas with them.

edited December 1969

I think they may have gotten it straightened all around for him now so shouldn't need to call :) And if not I'll gladly look into it further and try to help :)