Free HLA Book, "The maximum quantity allowed for purchase is 1"???

CurlyMacCurlyMac Posts: 39
edited September 2012 in The Commons

Hmmm ... pretty sure I haven't ever seen this, let alone bought it but, apparently, DAZ believes I've already bought it. Now, I know they haven't re-implemented the code that warns you about having already bought an item when you stick something in the cart that you have already bought, but I'm really surprised they implemented the code for anticipated purchasing ... not allowing you to buy something you THOUGHT about getting and then tried to put in your cart. Very ingenious.

Anyone else run across this problem yet?

Post edited by CurlyMac on

Comments

• JohnDelaquioxJohnDelaquiox Posts: 1,184
    edited December 1969

I had the same problem earlier

just go ahead and add another item to you cart and it will make it appear

make sure you are logged in

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited December 1969

Ditto, same issue, same solution (while logged in)

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

I got a 'server can't understand request' error, but when I reloaded the page it was in my cart. I didn't bother adding another one...after that initial error, it went through with no problems.

• Jim_1831252Jim_1831252 Posts: 728
    edited December 1969

I had this the other day. The problem persisted for about an hour and suddenly stopped and I was able to add the item. Didn't think to try and add something else first.

• JohnDelaquioxJohnDelaquiox Posts: 1,184
    edited December 1969

Yeah, when the idea came to me it was like one of those lets try one last thing type situations that turned out to work

• Jim_1831252Jim_1831252 Posts: 728
    edited December 1969

It was a pretty good bet seeing as doing that fixes a number of other cart issues. Don't know why I didn't think of it now.