Where is M5?

KasheeraKasheera Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I was really enjoying a thread on the old forums which contained a lot of renders of the new
Michael 5. I've looked here but couldn't find a similar thread. Is he here somewhere in another spot?

Maybe someone can answer this question for me. I'm just finishing a render of him, M5, and to me
he looks drawn or painted rather than "real" as a render of another skin on him does. The one that
looks more painterly is the Phillip skin that comes with M5. My more realistic render was of a skin by
Jepes. I'm assuming that they way it renders is because of the actual skin texture itself, is this correct?

If so, does anyone have any suggestions as to which male skin textures that I could use on M5 look
the most realistic?

I'd love to see some more M5 renders by you all.

Comments

• KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854
    edited December 1969

I’m assuming that they way it renders is because of the actual skin texture itself, is this correct?

I think that all the new M5 textures are photoreal. It may be the surface settings that are giving you a different feel. My suggestion would be to load a figure that textures in a way you love and a new one then compare the surface settings. Perhaps changing the new one to be more similar to the old one will give you the look your going for.