Platinum Club gone?

omradiocomomradiocom Posts: 66
edited December 1969 in The Commons

What happened to the Member's forum?

Increasingly there is no reason to have Platinum Club....

So...what gives?

Chris

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited September 2012

I don't know. Sent in a ticket request for info earlier today but it will be awhile for an answer.
    It appears that they've made some more website changes.
    edited to remove comment. PC link is now at the very bottom of this drop down list on the right hand side.

Scrolling down the page somewhat there still is a link to the Platinum treasures except all the prices are 'normal'.
    No access to PC membership thread.
    Active membership showing in acct.

So we will wait and see what happens next ;-)

Post edited by patience55 on
  • Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

It's still here. Just peeked into the forum.

• Reverie28Reverie28 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I noticed that I can't see the PC forum listed unless I sign in. So, try signing in first.

And yeah, I'm with you about the PC frustration. Probably going to end my subscription next month. And I've been in it since 2005. But the new voucher system is the last straw for me. The past two have gone unspent, because I can't find anything to buy that I can actually use the voucher on.

I've never seen a company do a 180% so fast in terms of customer appreciation/service and value for the dollar. It's a real shame.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813
    edited December 1969

I can still see the forum, and I've got PC prices for those things in my wishlist.

I can also see the "Platinum Club Items" as the last item on the ... interestingly revised Shop dropdown menu. They're trying to flatten the structure of the menu so people don't have to guess where things are, I guess.

edited December 1969

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/platinum-club-items

I see regular prices [and yes just signed in for the billioneth time {give or take a million}]

To note though, if it's what caused this problem for me was that I recently had a credit put into my account. Was working fine before, and not now. Anyhow I'm trusting that the matter will be looked into and fixed one way or another.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Can both of you please submit zendesk support tickets to Sales, thankyou

edited December 1969

Still pending!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Yes, well Britney won't be at her desk for a few hours yet. Still only just turned 5:00 am in DAZ 3D land. :coolsmirk:

• NoneNone Posts: 0
    edited September 2012

Still pending!

oh the irony :lol:

Post edited by None on
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Yes, well Britney won't be at her desk for a few hours yet. Still only just turned 5:00 am in DAZ 3D land. :coolsmirk:

That's okay ... no rush. Turn around time for the credit refund was fantastic. And already spent - Fastgrab :-)

• DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

I see regular prices [and yes just signed in for the billioneth time {give or take a million}]

To note though, if it's what caused this problem for me was that I recently had a credit put into my account. Was working fine before, and not now. Anyhow I'm trusting that the matter will be looked into and fixed one way or another.

Patience55, your account should be back and working properly.

edited December 1969

Patience55, your account should be back and working properly.

Yes I just arrived and checked that :-) Thank you.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813
    edited December 1969

And today it's my turn for this fun event. Had a credit put into my account yesterday for something that I'd accidentally double-purchased -- the trick with that was that apparently the system had done something it wasn't supposed to do and divided my PC coupon over more than one item, even though either item was more than the value of the coupon alone -- and today, no platinum club. Regular prices, no PC forum, the whole shebang.

It would be nice to know why putting a credit back into someone's account apparently disables their PC membership, even when the system says that the subscription is active.

Any road, ticket filed, and hopefully I'll be able to get someone on the phone eventually. (I haven't ever had a ticket addressed without doing some sort of phone followup, so I might as well start there.) Apparently, the sales are producing enough issues that the staff is getting swamped; I tried calling, and got the "We're busy, we'll call you back as soon as possible" message.

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

I don't know if it's related to the PA sale but there are some DO's that aren't showing the PC price for me. E.g.: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/genesis-bikini . Is anyone else having that issue?

edited December 1969

anikad said:
    I don't know if it's related to the PA sale but there are some DO's that aren't showing the PC price for me. E.g.: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/genesis-bikini . Is anyone else having that issue?

Logged into the forum, read your post, clicked on the link, was full price, checked up top, was needing to log in again!
    Then it reads as $6.97.

Seems to be something quirky about staying logged in between forum, store and/or acct.