"Helper" With a new bonus chest prop only here in the forum [Commercial]

AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024
edited February 2016 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Be sure to read the manual and familiarize yourself with the location of the kill switch.  Your friends at Ant Robotics.

Now you can add a chest prop to cover the helper logo on the chest for more flexibility or use. Just put the goods where the goods go follow my lead and drop them into the corresponding folders. There is an .obj object for poser users, import, parent it and save it out as a prop.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90525684/Helper Chest Prop.zip

Post edited by AntMan on

Comments

• AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024

Helper has arrived!  Let us know how we can make your world a little better.
    Ant Robotics 

• He is in my cart.  He looks great!  Hope to be playing with him later tonight.  I loved your promo render with the two bots.  Very nice image!  I see it even made FirstBastion's Art of the Promo thread.

• Looks awesome.

• IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,578

Check!

Check.jpg
    1537 x 950 - 1000K

How cool is that!!! Really fun idea, thank you for sharing that wonderful art!

• IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,578

Thank you.  :)

I really like Helper.

It is very ... emotive.  I love the nervous pose.  But I did not use it as Helper does seem to have this match under control.

• There seems to be an engraving on the front: Bowler hat, monocle and moustache. Is that optional? Because, without that, this looks like the kind of design which could be used for medical rescue and construction assistant purposes.

• wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,339
    AntMan said:

Be sure to read the manual and familiarize yourself with the location of the kill switch.  Your friends at Ant Robotics.

I got mine!

Thanks for another great robot; you keep making them, I'll keep buying them. ;-)

-- Walt Sterdan

edited February 2016

So covering the logo is a good idea for expanding the use of this guy. Here is a link to a simple prop that makes it a non issue, covers it so you cab use it where ever. You need to put the goods where they go and if you are a Poser user there is the .obj but you need to set it up and save it out.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90525684/Helper Chest Prop.zip

Helper Prop.jpg
    882 x 1000 - 693K
    Post edited by AntMan on
  • Thanks.  That will be really helpful!