Commercial Products Forum

KalypsoKalypso Posts: 208
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I was glad to see DAZ finally included a forum for all commercial posts. Now, if vendors used it, that would be nice :)

Comments

• DzFireDzFire Posts: 1,473
    edited December 1969

Old habits die hard. I'll try to in the future :red:

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,383
    edited December 1969

DAZ PA's are permitted to post in the Commons. They do not have to use the commercial products forum. It's a perk of being a DAZ PA.

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,753
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    DAZ PA's are permitted to post in the Commons. They do not have to use the commercial products forum. It's a perk of being a DAZ PA.

Some of them can't even post in the commercial forum.......it just throws up errors everytime i try :coolhmm:

edited December 1969

We'll have to look into it. I got an error yesterday when I tried to post to one of the threads.

• KalypsoKalypso Posts: 208
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

I didn't realize that Frank since the description for the Commercial Products Forum says, "The all inclusive Commercial Product forum. For Published Artists from who sell in the DAZ 3D Store and other vendors . . . "
    Thanks for the clarification :)

edited December 1969

RawArt said:
    Frank0314 said:

Some of them can't even post in the commercial forum.......it just throws up errors everytime i try :coolhmm:

What error are you getting when you try and post?

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,753
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    RawArt said:
    Frank0314 said:

What error are you getting when you try and post?

I'll send ya a PM

• chikako_8af55a8a68chikako_8af55a8a68 Posts: 83
    edited December 1969

Kalypso said:
    Frank0314 said:

I didn't realize that Frank since the description for the Commercial Products Forum says, "The all inclusive Commercial Product forum. For Published Artists from who sell in the DAZ 3D Store and other vendors . . . "
    Thanks for the clarification :)

Yes, Commercial Products Forum is for everyone. Only DAZ PAs can promote into the Commons Forum.

However its worth noting that the rules for posting are substantially different (In some ways, much better!). What is also considered a commercial post seems a little broader, too.

• jade monkeyjade monkey Posts: 111
    edited December 1969

um, where is the commercial products forum? it's not listed under my community links, and i was wondering since it was talked about so much before the big switcheroo......

edited December 1969

Directly under the commons