basic male is......female!!

stevem404stevem404 Posts: 46
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I have read almost all of the 64 pages but have not seen this problem. When I load the basic male in DAZ 4.5 Pro (free) I get a slim hipped model with breasts. I have installed, uninstalled and reinstalled the updated genesis starter essentials dowmloaded with the 4.5 Pro version...... but still no basic male figure without breasts.

Not saying breasts are a bad thing, but...

Any ideas anyone?

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

You must have changed the base morphs which load with Genesis. If you go to the Parameters tab, use the dropdown menu on the right hand top edge, and zero the figure, it should look the way it was intended again.

I am not sure how to fix it exactly, but someone will help I'm sure.

• stevem404stevem404 Posts: 46
    edited December 1969

everything is zero except basic male which is maxed out.

I just noticed, even the basic child has breasts!!!

I'd attach a picture, but... I'm sure the description is enough.

I checked again, there are no settings which are not at zero apart from male. Very strange.

edited September 2012

Ok, found the problem.

Gensis Warrior Princess (freebie I think) is loading at 100% with every figure. Thought the female was a bit on the big side too!

Thanks for the response anyway.:red:

Post edited by stevem404 on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Yes warrior princess is a figure that is mucking everyone about that has it installed. Best to delete it entirely.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

I was going to mention that one earlier, as you say Pam, it has messed a lot of people around, best to get rid of it.

edited December 1969

Thanks, I'll delete it before I try again.

On the plus side, this version seems much quicker when using Genesis figures, although I've not had much time to play with it yet.

• BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,851
    edited December 1969

Best to delete the archive file you downloaded as well as the morph has been "pulled" from shareCG.

• SkelchSkelch Posts: 275
    edited December 1969

I am having the same problem sort of my genesis default male has big nipples I can not get rid of them after updating to 4.5 all was well with 4.x prior to updating to 4.5.

I don't think I have the warrior princess, but who knows I may. I have purchases so much junk, and grab anything cool looking that is free. :)

Where would content be located in for added Genesis morphs?

I would guess it would be under My Library\?

• SkelchSkelch Posts: 275
    edited December 1969

I found the morph labeled as V5.1 set to 100% by default on loading. setting it to 0 got rid of it, but in my morphs folder I do not see a morph labeled as V5.1 is there a way to trace it back to find the actual morph name so I can delete it?

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526
    edited September 2012

I felt , it is pity and not need to delete morphs ,if it just keep the value of the moprh shape.

we can correct it easily now,,
    about ds 4.5, every morph shape keep the current value, if you save the morph.

(eg 0 to 0.3 , Victoria 4 for genesis ) and save the morph, after that everytime genesis will be loaded with the shape.

to correct it,

load new genesis.dsf (duf), and find the morph controller which cause the problem
    set the morph "current value" and "defautl value" to zero from your controller small gear.

and save the morph again , or use "save modified assets" in property group editor(4.0)
    or from top menu.(edit CAUTION

you can overwrite defaut value only by save modified assets,
    can not overwrite "value"(current value) by save modified assets,
    so you need to save the morph again.

or find the morph file, then change code of the morph.dsf.

(I think, Gensis Warrior Princess may be attractive morph,, but now I can not find the morph in share CG,,TT)

@Skelch,

you can check the morph real name from the morph controller small gear , and if it name FBMV5_1 (I do not know,,)

... \Mylibrary(Your default contents folda for ds)\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis\Base\morphs\vendor name\product name\FBMV5-1.dsf

smodify.JPG
    643 x 673 - 85K
    Psetting.JPG
    563 x 622 - 71K
    parametersetting.JPG
    624 x 384 - 40K
    Post edited by kitakoredaz on
  • kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526
    edited December 1969

Now I check again,, in ds 4.5.

I am sorry there is mistake about save modified assets.

if the morph current value has changed, and the morph was saved,
    must need to reset the morph current value to zero, and save again the morph
    to overwrite the morph current value.

if defautl value has changed, you can overwrite the morph by "save modifeid assets"
    but "current value" can not save by save modifed assets,must need to save again as morph.

you may need "product name" and "vendor name" for overwrite morph certainly.

If you can not be clear how to overwrite the morph in ds 4.5 (about folda names,pr producct names)
    , you need to edit the morph fyle code by text editor, and save it again.