Eden’s Flame - Out now & Contest Added [commercial]

IgnisSerpentusIgnisSerpentus Posts: 2,474
edited September 2012 in The Commons

Well as you guys may have noticed, my latest has hit the store... and if you didnt, now's your chance lol

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/edens-flame

This is the party thread.... feel free to show off your renders, ask questions and do the funky chicken.

Contest and Freebie Porposal added here:
http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/8146/P60/#109316

MainPromo.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 678K
Post edited by IgnisSerpentus on

Comments

• IgnisSerpentusIgnisSerpentus Posts: 2,474
    edited September 2012

One Outfit to RULE them all!

How many genres can this fit into????

While this was in the making, DAZ had asked me to do some out of genre scenes, to show how versatile it is. But even I didn't know how versatile it was, til I started rendering them all. Then it became a game.... how many genres can it fit in????

I managed Sci Fi (featuring Ann and Frank's new set, the control room - you can find it here: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases/the-control-room), New Orleans Voodoo, Steampunk Pirates (whch I did as a joke, since it was talk like a pirate day yesterday lol) Van Helsing, Alice in Wonderland (as a spin on the mad hatter) Jack the Ripper and naturally, Steampunk (this one was rendered in Cinema 4D)

How many can you guys manage?

CallofCthulhu.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 852K
    PlunderingTheCoast.jpg
    1266 x 1500 - 901K
    VanHelsing.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 904K
    JackTheRipper.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 775K
    EdensFlame.jpg
    898 x 1195 - 497K
    edited September 2012

And the last...

WereAllMadHere.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 713K
    VoodooChild.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 684K
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I saw this in the Art collab promo's, asked Ann what it was, and have been waiting patiently for it to be released. Straight in the cart this morning.:coolsmile:

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,166
    edited December 1969

Just bought my copy. (Does the happy dance!)

• KalypsoKalypso Posts: 208
    edited December 1969

Loving it! And besides the Steampunk look all the parts can be used for lots of other themes as well. I'm kitbashing my next render but just thought I'd show off these two here :)

EdensFlameFNL.jpg
    1088 x 666 - 433K
    EdensClockworkFNL.jpg
    708 x 993 - 437K
  • NeilV_1NeilV_1 Posts: 442
    edited December 1969

its a great set

Edens_Flame.jpg
    900 x 1200 - 565K
    edited December 1969

Wow, wonderful renders you guys!!!! I know I already saw a couple, but you did a kick butt job!!! Awesome work!

• LaschaeLaschae Posts: 111
    edited December 1969

This set rocks!! I love how many different ways I can use it.

EF_copy.jpg
    802 x 860 - 258K
    EdensFlame2_copy.jpg
    1200 x 1225 - 513K
    EdensFlame1_copy_copy.jpg
    750 x 868 - 401K
  • Risika75Risika75 Posts: 49
    edited December 1969

Great renders everyone! Fantastic outfit Iggy!

edited December 1969

Thanks Risi!!!

Laschae... awesome job on you renders too! That cowboy one is dead HAWT! And yet another genre it fits so well in.

• PennamePenname Posts: 343
    edited December 1969

Oooh, I saw a mention in another thread . . . I had passed over this thinking it was similar to a lot of outfits I have but when I had another look at the promo renders - WOW! This will be into the cart as soon as I click submit. Stunning outfit and thanks for making it V4 - I LOVE my V4 characters.

• DireBunnyDireBunny Posts: 556
    edited December 1969

Mine from the other thread. Slightly altered and dropped a couple things from the original i didn't care for.

(bigger version at DA)

last_eden_2_from_sai_small_jpg.jpg
    1414 x 2000 - 410K
  • RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

Great outfit. I bought it last night when it first went on sale. I must say, some of these renders are stunning and I'd love to be able to do as well. Lasche, I love the cowboy one. I've never successfully gotten a cigarette to look like yours does with the smoke trailing up from it. I'm guessing you have to do alot of postwork for your fantastic results!

• LaschaeLaschae Posts: 111
    edited December 1969

I think that one was the least post worked out of all of them. Just a little dab or orangy-red at the tip and messed with the layer settings and opacity and added in the smoke with some one Rons smoke brushes :) His brushes are AMAZING!

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

Yeah. I just wish I have photoshop. I have paint.net but it doesn't use photoshop brushes or layers. I think maybe Gimp can do so but I find Gimp to be a bit unintuitive to use. As a result postwork on my renders is quite minimal.

• DireBunnyDireBunny Posts: 556
    edited September 2012

Yeah. I just wish I have photoshop. I have paint.net but it doesn't use photoshop brushes or layers. I think maybe Gimp can do so but I find Gimp to be a bit unintuitive to use. As a result postwork on my renders is quite minimal.

Gimp is very Unintuitive and at times down right maddening. But in the end it's worth the headache to learn to use.
    (I think i would have given up all together if Gimp wasn't around since it would be a cold day in hell before i could afford Photoshop.)

Post edited by DireBunny on
  • DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,783
    edited December 1969

I just realized I never came in here and said how much I love love love this outfit :) Used it in tons of renders now and to date I gotta say while I love your clothes, I think this is hands down my all time fav you've made :) Brill job on it! And YAY for V4! hehe :) My Poser wuvers you Miss Bawb ;)

• WhiteMystWhiteMyst Posts: 212
    edited December 1969

I love this outfit Iggy! I've got a question for you, does it have lots of mat zones for those of us who love our shaders?

edited September 2012

Mat zones. Well lets see....

For the top....
    The Corset
    The Undershirt
    The rings
    The Studs
    The Laces
    The Straps

Pants....
    Buckle
    Buckle Tooth
    Pants
    Laces
    Rings
    Buckles
    Studs
    Straps
    Button
    Button Jewel

Choker....
    Choker
    Laces
    Eyelets

EyeScope...
    Misc gears (there is a little gear design on it)
    Lens
    EyeScope Strap
    Eyescope
    Buckles
    Studs

Boots...
    Each of these have a L and R Side: Upper Boot, Lower Boot, Soles, Tongue
    Then, Straps, Laces, Rings and Studs, Trim (the little edging that divides the upper and lower boot)

Hat...
    Outer Cloth
    Ribbon
    Ribbon Streamer
    Ribbon Tie
    Straps
    Eyelets
    Laces
    Hat

Belt...
    Belt
    Straps
    Rings
    Studs
    Bag

Thats off the top of my head lol there may be more than that, and Im not thinking clearly. You can get a good idea tho, if u d.l. the templates. They are labelled according to the mat zones, so it will show you the gist (with the exception of the boots - since they share uv space, I usually make a L and R side, to make em diff)

edited December 1969

Thanks Iggy! And now you evil evil person I must buy the awesome outfit for V4, thanks for showing her some love. I see some Steampunk faerie renders in the future, I have Propschick's Mechanical Wings which I think will go very well with this unique outfit. :)

edited December 1969

WhiteMyst said:
    Thanks Iggy! And now you evil evil person I must buy the awesome outfit for V4, thanks for showing her some love. I see some Steampunk faerie renders in the future, I have Propschick's Mechanical Wings which I think will go very well with this unique outfit. :)

Ooooo that sounds REALLY pretty... Id love to see a Steampunky fae done. And yah, I think I know which wings you are talking about (they are really cool too, and agreed, theyd go really nicely)

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited September 2012

Oh Barb, that's a stunning outfit. I like the Steampunk look, though I don't really have any Steampunk props/environments so would have to see what other kinds of "themes" I could use this in. ;-)

Oh, and thanks for the V4 love from me too. :-)

And before I forget . . . GREAT RENDERS EVERYBODY!! :coolsmile:

Post edited by Miss B on
  • ZaarinZaarin Posts: 356
    edited December 1969

I didn't get past the store thumbnail before this was in my cart. ;) Love it! And I'm working on a sci-fi render with it now. :D

edited December 1969

Ooooo that sounds REALLY pretty... Id love to see a Steampunky fae done. And yah, I think I know which wings you are talking about (they are really cool too, and agreed, theyd go really nicely)

Will post a render for ya as soon as I can. :)

edited December 1969

WhiteMyst said:

Will post a render for ya as soon as I can. :)

Awesome!! I can't wait to see your render (as well as everyone else's)

edited December 1969

I'm at a wi-fi hot spot, connection went poof so not sure if I got thefull download before it went poof, is the file 122 mb?

edited December 1969

WhiteMyst said:
    I'm at a wi-fi hot spot, connection went poof so not sure if I got thefull download before it went poof, is the file 122 mb?

Yep thats the size :)

edited December 1969

Woot! Now I can go home, finish my garden work then play. :D

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,862
    edited December 1969

Wow!! I love everything about this outfit!!! V4 is dancing happy again!! :) :) B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! :)

• sapatsapat Posts: 1,735
    edited December 1969

Well, not nearly as fabu as the previous images, but here is my contribution. You rock Barb!!
    Here's "The Boilermaker"
    Click image for slightly larger version...and maybe less squished.

DazForum092012-EdensFlame.jpg
    1067 x 800 - 750K